Adidas Adidas Adidas Women's Ultra Boost LTD 4.0 Multi-color bluee White Size 11 (BB6148) f74cc4
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
blue Zapatillas Adidas Originals ZX Flux Adv Verve W S75985,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE Womens Benassi Jdi 343881-107 WHITE Womens Size 8,
Womens 6.5 NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT 2017 Running shoes bluee Tint NEW,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Falco W Bianco B28128 shoes Sneaker Donne,.
Nike Air Force 1 Hi PRM Premium Women's shoes Size 8.5 Silver (654440 002),Nike Lebron XIV Low Mens,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Ultra Boost W BB6149 black,
- New Nike Size 7.0 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Print Soar bluee Green 704695-403 Women,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Elite Mens Size 7 Cleats NJR FG Neymar,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged Ultra Boost Women's 9 Aqua New,
Adidas Ultra Boost W Still Breeze Size 6.5 ( 240 via PP),
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 10 WOMEN'S Nike Zoom Fly Running Training Hot Punch PINK Black 897821-600,
- New womens adidas NMD R1 W,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Tubular Shadow Running Women's shoes Size,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Womens Sz 8 Originals Iniki Runner Boost Tactile Green Black shoes BY9096,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Womens Terrex Swift R2 GORE-TEX Walking shoes bluee Grey Sports Running,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- ADIDAS MISSY ELLIOT REMIX WHITE LEATHER TREFOIL THREE STRIPE TALL BOOTS SHOE6,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Women's NIB 100% Authentic Women's Adidas NMD-R1_STLT bluee,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NWOB Nike bluee Pre Montreal Racer Pinnacle Running shoes Size 6 839605-400,
Adidas Women's Ozweego Millennium Running shoes color Met Slvr Lemon Peel,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Pure Boost X 2.0 Clima Womens BB6089 White Silver Running shoes Size 5,
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Decon Ash Pink Off Wht CQ2587 Women's Size 5.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Up shoes Size 5 us S79380,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Women's Tubular Defiant shoes Size 5 to 10 us S75250,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NEW Nike Huarache Mid Premium Sneaker Boot 807313 Womens Sizes Training Comfort,
- WMNS Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Running Sneakers (Pink On Pink) Size 8 - 908993601,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Womens ADIDAS SUPERNOVA SEQUENCE 9 Running shoes bluee Adidas Boost NEW,
Women's Nike Air Max Size 9.5 100% AUTHENTIC Pre-owned,Adidas Performance Women's Energy Volley Boost 2.0 W shoes - Choose SZ color,
Adidas Women's Adizero Boston 7 W Running shoes Purple 5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Max Thea Ultra FK Flyknit Women's Running shoes 881175-100 Size 6.5 NEW,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith shoes Size 10 us BY2975 LAST PAIR,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||adidas Ultra Boost|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||11||Brand:|
adidas UltraBoost 4.0
Does not apply
Adidas Originals Women's Adizero Boston 7 Running shoes - Choose SZ color,