DS NIKE 2013 2013 2013 AIR JORDAN V LANEY RETRO 12.5 I II IV VI VIII X XI XII XIII III XXI 5a8c5a
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Alphabounce Hpc Ams Running shoes - Grey - Womens,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
ADIDAS SNEAKERS SAMBApink W grey BIANCO GUM DB2695,
Adidas Originals Women's Ultraboost X CLIMA in Purple Heather Grey Coral CG3947,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Air Max Thea Women's size 5.5 mid black black suede NEW 859550 002,.
Adidas Women PUREBOOST X ELEMENT BB6088,Adidas NMD R2 W Core White BY2245 Women's SZ 5.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Woman's Adidas Originals Falcon Shock Pink Glitter Size 6 NIB,
- Nike Flex 2017 RN Women's Running shoes Black Fuchsia Glow 898476-014 Size 7.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- black shoes Adidas Originals Tubular Defiant in S75249,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 OG Black Purple Primeknit B27172 Running shoes Wmn 9 Mn 8,
Adidas by Stella McCartney Women Running Coarse sneakers Diorite Adizero 9.5US,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- New Women's NIKE ROSHE ONE - 844994 401 Purple Ember Glow Casual Sneaker,
- Nike Women's Flyknit Lunar 3 Black White Hot Lava Running 698182-007 Size 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Blazer Low LX Women Classic Fashion Sneaker AA2017 100 Summit White Size 9,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Shox Turbo VI GS - 318096 141- White bluee - Pink - Womens 7.5 Excellent,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
DS NIKE 2013 CO.JP MITA AIR MAX LIGHT GLOW IN THE DARK 10 ATMOS CAMO SAFARI 1 90,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Originals Tubular Shadow W Black White Women Running Casual shoes CG6159,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Originals Women's Adizero Defiant Bounce Tennis shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas I-5923 Calzado women Originals Informal Zapatillas Deportivas purplec,
New Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Pure Black White Womens shoes Casual Sneakers Casual,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Pure Boost Xpose Womens BA8269 Trace bluee gold Running shoes Size 8,
- Adidas Terrex Agravic Xt Gtx Black Grey Ash Green Womens Running Size 8M NIBWT,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- There NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 26.5 Black gold yellowing (10,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Nizza Slipon W White Women Slip On Casual shoes Sneakers CQ3103,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Deerupt Runner At orange Active Purple Shock Red,
- ADIDAS NMD R1 SHOES BEIGE PINK D97232 US WOMENS SZ 5-9,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
New NIKE Womens Nike Tanjun 812655-005 BLACK MTLC RED BRONZE Womens Size 10.5,
Nike Metcon 3 Mens Training shoes,Adidas Ultraboost X Clima shoes Women's,
Adidas Climacool 1 W Women's shoes Black Running shoes Clima Cool BB5303,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas NMD_R1 W Primeknit [BB2364] Women Casual shoes Black Shock Pink,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Womens EQT Racing Adv Primeknit Athletic & Sneakers Green,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Fashion Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Men's):||12.5|
Does not apply
WMNS Nike Dual Fusion TR 2 Print Black Volt Metallic 631661-003 Size 11.5 US New,