Nike Air Max Goadome Deep Deep Deep Burgundy Black ACG Boots 865031-604 Men's s 12 0f4d2a
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Mint Ice bluee US W 6.5 US M 7.5 DEADSTOCK S80688,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Women Adidas B75899 Pure boost X Training shoes black sneakers,
Adidas Equipment Support Mid ADV Primeknit ( AQ1048 ),
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Jordan Hydro 7 V2 Black Pink Men Sports Sandals Slides Slippers BQ6290-061,.
Nike Air Jordan 7 Hydro VII Slides Sandals Slippers Grey White Mens Size 10,Adidas Outdoor BB0969 Terrex Agravic GTX shoes Womens Trail Running 9,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas bluee Superstar Glossy Toe W 529,
- Women's Nike Air Huarache Ultra shoes NEW Pink White Black, MSRP 115,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Classic Ultra Flyknit Men's Tennis Fashion Sneakers shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Cloudfoam Race Womens Winter Mid Walking Sneakers shoes Black AQ0271,
Womens 2019 Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Pink Carbon Black Sz. 8 Primeknit B75861,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Red Running shoes adidas Energy Boost W CG3969,
- Nike Court Royale Suede Obsidian bluee Silver Metallic 819802-403 Mens Size 11,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE ACG ZOOM ASHIKO BOOT FLYWIRE SIZE 10.5 375726-801,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 1808 adidas TUBULAR INVADER 2.0 Women's Sneakers Sports shoes BB2071,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Max Advantage 2 purple Dust Particle pink Womens Running size 7.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Women's Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE shoes Size 6.5 (859516 400),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NEW Nike Free TR Focus Flyknit Women's shoes color Multi,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New NIKE Air Max Sasha Women's Sneakers shoes White and bluee Size 8.5,
Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 Women's Wmns Primeknit Purple B34051 running shoes size 9,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas PureBoost X 2.0 Clima Women's Trainers BB6092 Pure Boost Off White Ash,
- Nike Ultra Comfort Slide Mens 882687-004 Cool Grey White Logo Sandals Size 10,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas NMD_R1 W Raw Pink Peach Salmon S76006 100% Authentic DS OG Women's 7,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Performance Womens Yvori Runner Cross-Trainer shoes- Pick SZ color.,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 160 NEW NIKE SHOX Slip-On Sz.9.5 Light & Ventilated COMFORT shoes,
- 1811 adidas Pure Boost X Women's Training Running shoes BB6534,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR BERWUDA 40.5-46 NEW classic retro waffle trainer cortez pegasus,
Adidas Women's Ultraboost Running Training Boots shoes DB3209 Sz 5-9,Adidas Womens Solar Glide ST Running shoes Trainers Sneakers Black Sports,
Adidas Originals NMD_R1 W [B37649] Women Casual shoes Black White Size 7,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.THE SHOE SURGEON Dominic Ciambrone Air Jordan US 10,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NEW Nike Air VaporMax 2019 AR6631-002 Men´s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Does not apply
Adidas Originals Superstar Summer Women's shoes Pink White,