Adidas Originals EQT Racing ADV Womens Fashion Fashion Fashion Retro Sneakers Navy See-Sizes df16c3
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Stella Mccartney Ararauna Dance Womens Casual Lo Fashion Trainers shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE Zoom All Out Low 2 AJ0036-004,
Adidas Terrex Swift R2 GORE-TEX Hiking shoes (Women’s) in Ash Grey Grey Two Grey,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE WMNS Metcon 2 Womens Sz 10 SIZE shoes Stealth White Black Grey 821913 001,.
1811 adidas ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR Women's Sneakers Sports shoes D97999,NIB Adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Women's Size 5.5 Ash Pink 170 Retail,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Women's PureBoost X TR Zip Running shoes Size 7.5 us BB3290,
- Adidas Adizero Tempo 9 W Off White Hi-Res bluee Running Training shoes CP9498,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- 1811 adidas PUREBOOST X TR 3.0 LL Women's Training Running shoes DA8964,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Wmns AF1 Upstep 35 QS Air Force 1 One Low Women shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
NIKE Air Huarache Run shoes Woman's size 8 light grey,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Granata shoes da running adidas Aerobounce Pr W CG4647,
- NIKE MEN FLYKNIT RACER TOTAL orange-WHITE-DARK GREY SZ 12 [526628-810],
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas NMD R1 White Pink pink Mesh Runner Women's (SIZE 7) - 9 10 CONDITION,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 1810 adidas 24 7 Women's Training Running shoes AH2162,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
ADIDAS PURE BOOST X CLIMA WOMENS SNEAKER BB6089 SIZE 6,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike TiempoX Finale IC Mens Size 11.5 Indoor Soccer shoes Fire 897761 616 Red,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Women's UltraBOOST X All Terrain Mystery Ruby shoes Sz 9 Burgundy BY1678,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Tubular Dusk Primeknit Womens AQ1198 Black Pink Athletic shoes Size 5,
ADIDAS CHAUSSURE SUPERSTAR - WHTGREY - 6 1 2 (4059811844187),
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Womens Ultraboost X Running shoes BB6159,
- Women’s Continental Adizero Tempo Running shoes orange bluee White Sz 10,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike x Stone Island Sock Dart Mid SI olive 910090 300 - men's 9,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ SE Women's shoes 902856 014 Black Metallic gold Size 8,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas sportivo women granata scamosciato,
- NIB NEW NIKE FLEX 2017 RN BLACK WHITE blueE SHOES WOMENS SIZE 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Foamposite One Floral Black 1 All Star 2019 CNY Sneakers 314996-012,
DS NIKE 1997 AIR JORDAN XIII OG VARSITY RED 12 I III IV V VI VII VII IV X XI XII,Adidas Originals Women's EQT ADV Racing Sneakers in Elastic Knit Fabric,
Adidas Ultra Boost X Parley Womens BB1978 Intense bluee Primeknit shoes Size 6,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NMD R1 Primeknit Glitch Shock Pink Core Black Adidas Womens Size US 6.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Stan Smith Women Copper Metallic BB0107 pink halfshoes,
VINTAGE VERY RARE '90 ADIDAS STREET PLUS , SIZE 6, VERY GOOD CONDITION,