844994-101 Women's Nike Roshe One Lifestyle shoes White Black Black Black Sizes 6-10 NIB b4a2f1
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas gold mettalic superstar 80S sneakers limited edition size 38 us 5.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Originals POD-S3.1 Women's Grey Grey Clear Mint B37458,
Nike Womens Roshe One Flyknit Fuchsia Flash Game Royal Black sz 6 NIB 704927-501,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Free Run GS Womens Sz 7Y Ghost Green Mint Black White Running 7 831509-301,.
NEW Sz 9 Nike Air Max 1 Si Women's shoes Barely Green Black Gum AO2366-300,shoes Sleek W adidas White Women,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 170 NEW MENS NIKE LF1 LUNAR FORCE DUCKBOOT '17 BOOTS 916682 002-SIZE 8 NWB,
- ADIDAS FALCON W SNEAKERS black CG6248,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Women's adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 Cloud White Carbon Footwear White BB6492 WHT,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Max 720 Men Running shoes Sneakers Trainers 2019 Pick 1,
Nike Benassi JDI Fanny Pack Slide Slipper Hyper Punch Black AO1037-600 Men 4-13,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS EQT SUPPORT ADV WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE CQ2249 US3.5-6.5 12',
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST UNCAGED BA9616 BRAND NEW IN BOX UK SIZES 5 & 6,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 33 SIZE 10.5 Stealth White-Black,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 4.0 CHALK PEARL CLOUD WHITE BB6496 PINK STATIC Womens shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas ULTRA BOOST 4.0 black white BB6166 NEU,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas ULTRA BOOST 2.0 W 'CLEAR GREEN' - CGREEN CGREEN PGLOW - AF5140,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Response Boost 2 Womens Ladies Running shoes Fitness Gym Trainers bluee,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Women's Revolution 3 Running shoes Sz 9R US Grey Aurora Green Drk Gry,
NIKE W BLAZER LOW LX SZ WMNS 7 -NO BOX LID- AA2017 604 RETAIL 95.00,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Women's NMD_r2 W Sneaker,
- NIKE AIR MAX FOAMDOME MEN'S BOOTS VARSITY PURPLE BLACK,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_R1 STLT PK PINK PRIMEKNIT CQ2028 WOMENS BOOST SNEAKERS,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Women's Duramo 7 Trail W Runner, Dark Heather Ice Mint Grey, 10 M US,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Temper Run ( F97208 ),
- Nike Women's Air Max Dynasty Running shoes Size 9.5 816748-004,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS FALCON W SNEAKERS black B28129,
1812 adidas ALPHABOUNCE INSTINCT Women's Training Running shoes D96678,Women’s Nike Air Max (Size 5),
Adidas Women's Sneakers Running shoes CF Racer TR W DB1781,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas ultra Boost Parley Recycled Uncaged OG nmd eqt cream iniki air max yeezy,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Womens Size 7.5 (6Y) New Olive Green Beige Running shoes,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Style:||Lifestyle|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||6-10|
|Product Line:||Nike Roshe|
Nike shoes Sneakers men Bianco BV6273-101,