ADIDAS ADIDAS ADIDAS NMD R1 TRICOLOUR GLITCH SALMON PINK SUN GLOW BB2361 UK SIZES 4 5 6 3bf445
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Nmd_R2 Primeknit Women's shoes Pk Sneaker White Pink By9954 Flux Zx,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Performance Womens UltraBOOST Street Running shoes Grey Silver BY1900,
Adidas Women's Pure Boost X Pose Running Sneakers White BA8268 SZ 5-11 Limited,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Women's EQT Support Pk 1 3 W Gymnastics shoes 6 UK,.
Adidas Stella McCartney Barricade Boost Tennis shoes Womens Size 5 CM7804 New,Nike Womens Shox TL Turbo NZ - 308728 041 - Silver Lt. bluee - Womens Size 10,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NEW Adidas Ultra boost X Women Running shoes Pearl Grey sz 8 US BB3434,
- Nike Tennis Classic WMNS women lifestyle casual sneakers All white 312498-129,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Women's UltraBOOST Uncaged Running shoes White Grey [DB1132],
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting 878557-100 Women's Size 15 = Men's 13.5,
NIKE MAGISTA OBRA II FG orange-BLACK SZ 7 [844595-008],
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas 'UltraBoost' Running shoes Grey Size 8.5 180,
- Adidas Prophere Sneakers - Maroon - Womens,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Roshe One Womens 844994-010 Atmosphere Grey orange Running shoes Size 9.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike - Air Zoom Fearless Flyknit 2 Training Sneaker (Women 10) Retail 130,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Mens Adidas Ultra Boost Trainers Grey Three Core Black Trainers shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Originals Womens NMD_R1 Primeknit Casual shoes CG3601,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Solar Glide ST W [BB6617] Women Running shoes Black White,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nmd Xr1 W 'Duck Camo Pack' - Ba7753 - Size 8.5,
Women's Nike Air Max 1 Pinnacle Venice-purple Ash [839608 500] Sz 9,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Roshe One JCRD Print Game Royal Black-Sail-Light Iron Ore 845009-400 SZ 6,
- NIKE 2.0 pink 8.0 M tennis shoes for women on sale Only used it a few times ,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Womens Presto Fly Running shoes Navy bluee Black 910569-402 Size 7 - 9.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- shoes Sleek W adidas Pink Women,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE JORDAN FUTURE BOOT Herringbone Water Resistant Fashion Boots Various Sizes,
- New Nike Womens Womens Air Zoom Ultra React HC Training shoes 859718-001 sz 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Ultraboost X Parley Running raw Grey Carbon bluee Spirit Womens 7.5 DB0641,
WMNS Nike Air Max Invigor Black White Infrared 749866 003 Women's Size,Adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith Bold Casual Fashion Sneakers CG3776,
Adidas Flashback W PK Womens Running Trainer shoes Size 6 6.5 7 White Black New,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Elite Mens Size 7 Cleats NJR FG Neymar,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Womens Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Breathe White Pure Platinum 833292-100,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Indonesia||Style:||Trainers|
|Upper Material:||Textile, Sythentics||Sole:||Synthetic|
Adidas PureBoost Xpose Black White Womens sizes BB6097,