NIKE AIR SWOOPES SWOOPES SWOOPES II 2 WHITE RED BLACK BASKETBALL 917592-100 WMNS SIZE 7 0cdb1b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers BIANCO Pelle naturale BB4946,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Women's Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Running shoes 863780-001 Black Athletic NIB,
Wmns Nike Sock Dart PRM BR SE Womens GS Junior Kids shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Men’s Supernova Glide 8 Competition Running shoes 6,.
Adidas Duramo Lite 2.0 [B75583] Women Running shoes Carbon Trace Maroon,Adidas BB1795 Women Clima cool Running shoes black white sneakers,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas AC8071 Women TERREX AX2R outdoor shoes black grey bluee sneakers,
- NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS DEERUPT RUNNER blueE TINT ASH GREY HI-RES YELLOW,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- DS NIKE 2008 AIR MAX 90 CURRENT INFRARED 11 HYPERFUSE USA ATMOS SAFARI 1 180 95,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
BNIB Women’s Adidas NMD R1 SALMON PINK PRIMEKNIT size 9 1 2 100% Authentic,
NIKE AIR MAX JEWEL RUNNING SHOES BLACK WOMENS 8 NEW 896194-001,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Falcon White - Sneakers Basse women Bianco,
- NEW 599474 600 Men's Nike Air Max Goadome 2013 Boots Deep Burgundy Gum,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
WMNS Nike Free TR 7 Premium Women's Running shoes, 924592 001 Size 9.5 NEW,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS PURE BOOST X CLIMA WOMENS SNEAKER BB6089 SIZE 10.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST X WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES purpleC BLACK SIZE 9,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Jordan Supreme Elevation PF White Black Mens Basketball shoes CD4330-106,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers Trendy BIANCO Inserti in pelle,Tessuto AQ3091,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Wmns Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 Womens Running Trainers shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
Adidas Women’s Advantage Clean Qt Low-Top Sneakers,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Ultra Boost X All Terrain WMNS 7 US,
- Pre owned nike lunar air max pink and purple,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas By Stella Mccartney Crazy Train Bounce Trainers Size 7, Multicolour NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Women's Air Huarache Run Ultra Se Atlantic Snickers Running Training Sz 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Women’s Adidas NMD R1 White Metallic Size 6.5,
- Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Qt Racer Womens Casual shoes AW4313 GREY Size 9.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Stella McCartney CC Sonic Lace Up Floral Running Sneakers S78662 Size 10,
Adidas Originals Deerupt W Runner Womens Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1,DS NIKE 2003 AIR JORDAN VIII CHROME 11 I III IV V VI X XI XII XIII XVI XVII XX,
Men's Nike Comfort Slide 2 Slide Sandals NEW Flip Flops - All Sizes Black Silver,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Free RN Flyknit Women's Running shoes 831070 503 Size 5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Adipure 3602 Clima B33340 navy bluee halfshoes,
Adidas Unisex Performance Adizero Lj Track shoes - Choose SZ color,