New Women's Nike Presto Fly Sz Sz Sz 6.5-8.5 Black White Running shoes 910569-006 e05c24
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Free 5.0 Tr Fit 5 Print Women shoes Black Volt Silver 704695 010 Size 6.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Ultra Boost shoes S77512 Women's Running Rare Limited Edition Yezzy Kanye,
Adidas I-5923 Womens BB6864 Trace Scarlet White Gum Running shoes Wmns Size 11,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Genuine Adidas Women Trainers Originals HYKE Micropacer A0H-006. Eur 36.5,.
Adidas Women's alphabounce EM Undye shoes Size 5.5 us BW1226 LAST PAIR,Adidas SPRINGBLADE Athletic Training Running shoes Women Sz 11 NW OB,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Womens Crazypower Tr W Fitness shoes, White, XL 6 UK,
- Nike Air Max ACG Men's Boots Triple All Black Size 10,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith Primeknit shoes Size 5 to 10 us BY2980,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS WOMENS RUNNING EDGE LUXE 2 ENERGY AQUA blueE SHOES FREE POST AUSTRALIA,
Nike shoes Sneakers men Bianco BV6273-101,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max Advantage 2 Particle pink Mauve Womens Running,
- Adidas Run Lux Clima Women's Black Carbon Black CQ0817,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Max Invigor Casual Women's shoes Size,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE MAGISTA OBRA II FG DEEP ROYAL blueE-CHROME SZ 8.5 [844595-409],
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
shoes ADIDAS Woman Sneakers BIANCO Natural leather,PU S85956,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas I-5923 W Womens D96619,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
1812 adidas SWIFT RUN Women's Training Running shoes B37717,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Ladies VL Court 2.0 w Trainers shoes db1218 Aero Green,
Nike Men's Air Max 270 SE Lifestyle Sneakers,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas sportivo women bianco pelle 45160,
- Adidas Flashback Womens Trainer Running shoes Size 6 6.5 Run RRP -,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Women's Nike LunarTempo Running shoes Size 11 Light Aqua Fuchsia Flash Persian,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Tubular Defiant W Sizes 4 to 10 Availables White Black S75246,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Women's Ultra Boost - NEW IN BOX - FREE SHIP - White, Glow & Pink BB6496,
- Women's adidas Swift Run Casual shoes Core Black Ash Pearl White B37717 BLK,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Women's Air Zoom Structure 20 Running shoes Sz 5 NEW 849577 018 MSRP 120,
Nike Air Footscape Mid Utility Tokyo Black Cargo Khaki NSW Men shoes 924455-001,Nike Women's AIR HUARACHE RUN PRINT shoes White bluee Nebula AQ0551-100 c,
Adidas Nmd_R2 Women shoes Women's Originals Casual Trainers Pink White CQ2007,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Women's Volley Zoom Hyperspike Volleyball Black Silver 585763-001 Size 6,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO Size 36,5 (4,5Y),
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Adidas Tubular Shadow BY9739 Off White Off White Off White Womens Size 10.5,