Adidas Cloudfoam QTFLex Women Running shoes Black White White White DA9449 US Sz 8 with Tags 1b251c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Women’'s Pureboost X Tr 3.0 Fitness shoes 5.5 UK,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
New ADIDAS ORIGINALS I-5923 WOMENS SHOES SNEAKERS Grey Mint Crystal 5 to 11,
Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Bold W Sneaker,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Running Women's Punch Black(845361-600)Size US 8.5,.
Adidas Pureboost CNY Women Running shoes Size 9.5 Black B32696 180,Adidas Originals Women's Gazelle Cutout shoes Size 5 to 10 us BY9358,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Women's Odyssey React Navy White Pink AO9820-403 Size 8,
- WOMEN'S SHOE ADIDAS SUPERSTAR W art. BA8169,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE MEN'S FREE RUN RUNNING SNEAKERS BLACK WHITE 8.5 M US 942838-001,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Force 1 NBA all star 2014 shoes, nike air force 1 nike lunar force one,
Men's Nike Air Max Excellerate 4 Running shoes,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Sneaker shoes Women's bluee All Seasons 95562 IE,
- Adidas Supernova Riot, Women's Sizes 9-11 Medium, Green Glow Solar gold, NEW,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's Nike Blazer Mid Premium Athletic Sneakers shoes 403729-007 SZ 5-11 Black,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas NMD XR1 ''BRED'' Primeknit Black White Red Men's Trainers (PTI),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
1812 adidas SOLARBOOST Women's Training Running shoes BB6604,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max Invigor Sneaker-Women's Size 9.5 White Silver,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE FREE TR FIT 2 LUX DARK BROWN SAIL SIZE WOMEN'S 10.5 [543552-200],
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals Women's Superstar shoes Size 5 to 10 us BY9174,
Nike Jeff Staple x Dunk Low Pro SB ‘Panda Pigeon’ Mens sz 10.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- WOMENS ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT ADV SZ 6.5,
- Adidas - Supernova - CG4038,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Tubular Viral2 W Women White Lifestyle Sneaker New shoes BY9743,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- ADIDAS 36-39 NMD RI Runner Legend Ink Purple shoe. SIZE 7, NEVER WORN,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike AIR MAX 720 MENS Sneakers AO2924-002,
- Women Adidas B43832 Galaxy 4 Sneakers Running shoes white,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas BW Army ( B44640 ),
Adidas Originals Sleek White Women Lifestyle Sneaker Fashion New Casual CG6199,Nike Benassi JDI Chenille Slide Sandal Black Summit White Size 9 AO2805 001 New,
NIKE FREE FLYKNIT MERCURIAL OR NIKELAB OLIVER ROUSTEING SZ 7.5 [834906-007],. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Nmd _R1 Stlt Pk Primeknit shoes Donne Sneaker women Lino Bianco CQ2030,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's Y-3 Nomad Wedge Ankle Boots, G63689, Black, US Size 9.5,
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand New with Tags. No Box”|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 6.5|
|Product Line:||adidas Cloudfoam||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 40|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8||MPN:|
DS NIKE 2012 AIR MAX 1 LONDON OLD ROYAL 10.5 PATTA ATMOS SAFARI 90 97 95 CAMO 98,