Womens ADIDAS SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR SUPERSTAR W White Trainers S76921 b68130
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals ADV Primeknit Women's Black Black White BZ0008 Size US 10,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men's Nike Jordan CMFT VIZ Air shoes bluee Black Sneakers (Size 11.5),
Nike Roshe LD-1000 women new casual shoes sneakers Pure Platinum Electric Green,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Womens Adidas Solar Glide St Boost Women's Running Runners Sneakers shoes Yellow,.
Adidas Element Race [DB1482] Women Running shoes White Grey,NEW adidas Barricade Women's Stella McCartney ASMC Tennis shoes size 10.5 Sneaker,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Women's Classic Cortez SE Black Metallic gold Pack 902856-014 New size 9,
- Adidas 10K W-Women's Sneaker Boots Black Zx Sneakers Leisure 750 New AW4932,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Women's Questar Tnd W Running shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Free RN White Black 831509 100 Womens Size 7 & 8.5 NEW Sneakers,
Adidas Women's UltraBoost ST (B75864) Running shoes Gym Training Boots Trainers,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Huarache Run Beige Desert Sand 634835-202 shoes Women's Multi Size,
- NIKE WMNS AIR MAX THEA White White -599409 101- ATHLETIC,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's NikeCourt Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknit 833860-301 Olive bluee Blk Wht NIB,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Jordan Pinnacle Baroque Brown Size 41 New,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
WMNS Nike Shox Gravity Women's Running shoes, AQ8554 700 Size 6.5 NEW,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Free 5.0 Women's Black Running Sneaker Sz 7.5 4549,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
ADIDAS NMD RUNNER ONE WOMENS B37650,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas UltraBOOST 3.0 shoes - Women's Running SKU S82055 SIZE 9 ICEY blueE,
Nike HYPERVENOM PHATAL 3 DF FG SZ WMNS 10 170 881546 400 NWT,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Brand New Never Been Worn Pink Adidas shoes ,
- AUTHENTIC adidas Originals Falcon White Tiny Raw White Trace Pink Women size,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Superstar II Zapatillas Deportivas women Cuero grey Perforado,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar W Fashion Sneaker,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- shoes ADIDAS women BIANCO Cuero natural M20326,
- Adidas Originals Women's Iniki Runner shoes Size 8.5 us BY9092,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Lite Racer W Ladies Sneaker shoes bluee Sneakers Leisure AW3831 New,
S82258 Adidas Women Stan Smith purple ice purple off white,Nike SB Dunk High Premium FiveOneO - Camo Olive Sunset - 646552 037 Benny gold,
[Adidas ] Deerupt Runner CG6088 - Black, Women's Running shoes Athletic Sneakers,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.BNAdidas POWERBLAZE Running Gym shoes flux thrasher Training zx vigorWomen sz 8,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Blazer Low Mens shoes Suede Street Classic Retro Black Sail Iced purplec,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
|Shoe Size:||Various size||Lining:||Textile|
Adidas Running Ultraboost 19 Chalk White Pale Nude Black gym New Women B75878,