Nike Lunarepic Lunarepic Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Women Running shoes 863780 004 Black Grey 754c89
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 18 Retro Suede Yellow bluee orange Mens Basketball AJ18 Pick 1,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas NMD Burgundy Suede Women’s 10.5 Mens 9.5 S75231,
Ankle boots Adidas rick owens Women - Leather (womenBY293),
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Women's Nike Lunar Force 1 Sky High,.
NEW WOMENS ADIDAS SHOES SZ 6 NMD R2 PK W BY9521,Nike Women's Flex Contact Running shoes Sneakers Black White Size 8.5 NWB,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Meadow 16 Txt Casual Women's shoes Size,
- Nike Shox Gravity Metallic gold Aq8553 009 USA Olympics 2018,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas NMD W PK Primeknit Sun Glow Glitch Pink Camo Size 9. BB2361 yeezy boost,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Mens Adidas ZX Flux - M19840 - Black White Trainers,
MILITARY NIKE SFB FIELD 8 COMBAT BOOTS Unisex Size 12.5 Air Force Sage,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro DB Doernbecher X Daniel Pena A,
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield 907328-001 Black Obsidian NO BOX TOP,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2015 Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle Dove AQ4832 White Black Men’s 6 Women’s 6.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 7Y 8.5 WOMEN'S Nike LNREPC max Flyknit Running casual Black white 90 95 97 270,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NikeId GIGGLES Womens 7 pink and yellow excellent condition,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Women's Classic Cortez Leather Sneakers White Guava Ice 807471-109 Size 7,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
[CQ0010 ] Womens Adidas Ultraboost Ultra Boot Laceless Running - Pink Ash Pearl,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Roshe Tiempo Vi Qs Mens,
NIKE WMNS AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO Sneakers BORDEAUX US 8 26.0 cm kn3184,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Boots Size 5 to 10 us B28162,
- New NIKE AIR MAX 90 ESSENTIAL (537384-111) PREMIUM MENS SNEAKERS RUNNING SHOES,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Vision Navy White Men Running Athletic shoes Sneakers 918230-402,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas SpringBlade Razor M20200 Glow Metallic Silver Black Running Women's shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRINT CHERRY BLOSSOM size Us 7 lightly used,
- Nike Court Women’s Air Zoom Vapor X HC Worn 2x,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas black Schneller Lauf 114,
Womens ADIDAS SPACE DIVER 2.0 Hi Top Trainers M22280,Adidas Yeezy 700 Inertia ( US 4),
Adidas Wmns Stan Smith New Bold ( B28152 ),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.1812 adidas DEERUPT RUNNER Women's Training Running shoes CG6084,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas CrazyTrain LT W Lightweight Turf Grey White Women Training shoes CG3498,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Modified Item:||No||Product Line:||Nike Flyknit|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Material:||Synthetic|
|Sub Style:||Cross Country, Road Running||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Women’s Adidas EQT Support ADV W Runner shoes Sneakers CQ2255 Size 8 New,