Adidas NMD R1 W Ash Grey Grey Grey Ash Grey Steel Women Size 7 US NIB BD8030 780ba5
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
New Adidas Original Womens GAZELLE STITCH AND TURN PINK WHITE BB6708 TAKSE,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
New Nike Zoom Victory Elite 2 Mens Track & Field Spikes Distance Running shoes,
Adidas Womens ZX FLUX ADV VIRTUE SOCK SNEAKERS RAW DUSTY PINK US 9 BB0747,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Women's Classic Cortez SE Black Metallic gold Pack 902856-014 SIZE 7.5 9,.
Womens Adidas Supernova Boost Gore-tex Womens Running shoes - Black,DS NIKE 2014 AIR MAX PENNY 1 I ALL-STAR GAME ROYAL 7Y BAKIN FORCE 2 3 RETRO OG,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals ZX Flux Womens Trainers Casual Sports shoes - bluee,
- Adidas Cube GIGARIDE W white Mod. 562276,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS women SCARPA SNEAKER CASUAL TEMPO LIBERO ART. S76155 SUPERSTAR W,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Jordan Fly '89 Basketball shoes Mens Size 10 White Chrome 940267 100,
[BA7260] Womens Adidas Originals NMD_R2 Running Sneaker - Linen White,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Women Adidas BD7475 Sleek W Court Tennis shoes pink red sneakers,
- Adidas Sleek W shoes White Women,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike W SF AF1 FIF Casual Womens Air Force 1 shoes Wine AJ1700-600 Size 6.5 8 9,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Woman's Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Pink 908993 601 Size 8.5 NWOB Retail 120,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE Blazer Low Se Prm AA1557-001 BLACK BLACK-SUMMIT WHITE Womens Size 8,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New Mens Nike Lab All Court 2 Low Tennis Light 864719 600 Size 10,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas by Stella McCartney Womens 7.5 Ultraboost shoes Boost White Continental,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues. LATEST RELEASE Adidas Solar Blaze Womens Running shoes (G27773),
Nike Free Transform Flyknit Women's Running shoes 833410 005 Size 8.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Ultraboost X Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Black White Pink Oreo Womens 8.5,
- Adidas Originals Falcon W Grey Green White Women Running Chunky shoes B28127,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Zoom Rival D 9 Track & Field Spikes Running shoes Size 5.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Women's adidas PureBOOST X Clima Ash Green Silver Metallic White BB6090 GRN,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Laufschuhe adidas Energy Boost W CG3973,
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 SE WOMENS Sz 8 BLACK WHITE gold AA0287-005,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
[BB2326] Womens Adidas Equipment Support Adv W,
NIKE Air Max 1 Tape iD Women's shoes BLACK BERRY SZ 9 704128-991,shoes. Black Nike’s 6,Jordan’s And Nike Boots 6.5,
Adidas NMD R1 Womens Running shoes S Originals Scarlet White Choose Sz,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's Running shoes Street Style shoes NIKE Black shoes Athletic shoes 7,5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
New Nike Size 6.5 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Print Soar bluee Green 704695-403 Women,
Adidas Originals Falcon W Watermelon Grey Easy Green B28127 sizes US 5 - US 7.5,