Adidas Women Originals Originals Originals Adilette New Bold Sandals aa4f22
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
ADIDAS SNEAKERS ARKYN W BEIGE blueE OIL DA9604,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
WMNS Nike Women's Free Rn 2018 Running shoes AA1621 200. SIZE 8 New without box,
Adidas Originals Superstar Womens Sneakers shoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Stella Mccartney Pure Boost x PrimeKnit PK Sample Sz. 7 Pure Ultra Boost,.
ADIDAS SNEAKERS SAMBApink W BLACK-WHITE-BROWN B28156,New Adidas Original Womens SUPERSTAR WHITE WHITE B37986 UNISEX SIZE TAKSE,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Men's Nike Air Max Flair 50 Running shoes Sneakers, Size 11 US, NIB,
- SHOES WOMAN ADIDAS STAN SMITH W B41750,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Revenge Boost 2 W Techfit B40044 bluee halfshoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Originals Wmns NMD CS1 Primeknit Clear orange Women New Sneakers AQ1136,
Adidas Stan Smith Iridescent GS White Shiny Metallic gold Juniors Women CP9839,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Zoom Winflo 4 Running shoes Women’s Size 10 US Near Mint Condition,
- Adidas Eqt Support Adv Womens AQ0916 Cloud White Grey Running shoes Size 8.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas PUREBOOST X ELEMENT Women's Running shoes Ash Pearl BB6088 AUTHENTIC ,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Max 90 EZ (GS) Running shoes AH5212 600 Coral Stardust Sz 7.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NEW Nike Women's Air Zoom Structure 21 Running shoes Nvy Pur J z,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 6 Infrared Pack white black 398850 901 - men's 10,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas NMD womens vapour green and pink SIZE 5.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas CLIMACOOL Women Sneakers Low Top Lace Up Athletic Trainer shoes,
New Nike Roshe 2 Hi Flyknit Winter Boots shoes Black White Womens Size 6,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- DS NIKE 2003 DUNK GRUNGE PACK 9.5 SB SUPREME SAFARI ATMOS LUCKY LONDON WHAT THE,
- Nike Free Focus Flyknit 2 Running Women's Multi-color(880630-006)Size US 11.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Goaterra 2.0 Black Black (916816 001),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE WOMEN'S AIR ZOOM FITNESS TRAINING SHOE, BLACK WHITE COLOR - SIZE 8.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Women's Size 8.5 Revolution 3 Hot Punch Coral Sneakers shoes 819303-602,
- Adidas Women's Athletics 24 7 Trainer shoes Size 5 to 10 us CP9869,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Originals Women's Tubular Defiant shoes Size 5 TO 10 us BB5122,
Nike Women's Roshe Two Flyknit V2 917688-002,DS NIKE 2013 AIR MAX 90 INDEPENDENCE DAY WHITE HYPERUSE 9.5 ATMOS PATTA 1 95 93,
NIKE Men's Arrowz Sneaker, Black White, Size 9.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Women's Questar Tnd W Running shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Womens Flex Trainer 7 Cross Trainer shoes, White Silver, 898479 100, Size 11,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
New Adidas Energy Cloud V Womens shoes Active Sneakers Active,