Nike NSW NSW NSW Gaiter Boot Womens Size 8.5 AA0528 700 Yellow Pale Citron d0c37f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_RACER PK PRIMEKNIT CLOUD WHITE SCARLET WOMENS CQ2033 NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Essential Fun 20 Black CP8951 black halfshoes,
1809 adidas ULTRABOOST ST Women's Training Running shoes BB6482,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas EQT Support Adv 91 16 “Olive Cargo-Black-Turbo” Limited All Sizes,.
Nike NIB Free RN Women's Running shoes Size 7.5,NIKE Women's Revolution 3 Running shoes, Dark Grey White Black, 8.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 Women's Wmns Core Black S77514 size 8,
- Womens Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Black White-Anthracite 863780-001 Size 8,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE Mens Zoom KD 10 X Mens Basketball Sneakers New, Cool Grey Igloo White 89781,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New WOMENS adidas ADILETTE NEW BOLD B28117 W White Core Black Sandals Slides c1,
NIB 150 Nike Women's Shox Gravity Casual Sneakers Red Crush Wild Cherry,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Blazer Mid Vintage Suede Cobblestone Pure Platinum 917862-001 Womens SZ 9.5,
- Adidas Originals Women's Arkyn Running shoes Size 5 to 10 us CQ2749,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS WOMENS CLOUDFOAM ADVANTAGE STRIPE WHITE BLACK SHOES 2018 BEST SELLER,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- shoes ADIDAS Woman Sneakers BIANCO Fabric,PU B37947D,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
DS NIKE 2005 AIR MAX 360 J-LEAGUE KASHIMA ANTLERS PACK BLACK PRO RED 9.5 ATMOS,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Wmns Forum Lo ( B22500 ),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Flex TR 5 Sz 8.5 Wide Black Athletic Training Running Womens shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW Womens Sz 7 ADIDAS Terrex Fast X GTX G97922 Trail Running Sneakers shoes,
Nike Air Jordan Eclipse GG Youth Black White Vivid Pink 724356 008 Msrp 85 AV,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Women’s Nike Tanjun White Athletic Sneakers Size 8.5 161,
- JORDAN 1 WINGS SZ 11,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas - ULTRA BOOST W - SCARPA RUNNING - art. AF5143,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- DS NIKE 2002 hTM AIR WOVEN 221 STONE 12 PRESTO RIFT PRESTO ZOOM FLIGHT HUARACHE,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike 833677 410 Womens Tanjun BR Lightweight Athletic Running shoes Sneakers,
- Adidas nmd r2 primeknit 8.5 NWT,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas shoes Women Sneakers White 98004 BDT OUTLET,
Nike Air Jordan 7 Hydro VII Slides Sandals Slippers Grey White Mens Size 10,Adidas Originals Womens Ultraboost Running shoes S82058,
shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers BIANCO Pelle naturale B41477,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Cross Training shoes Black Black Carbon,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals Womens Nizza Trainers - Pink,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Boots|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8.5|
Does not apply
Brand New Nike Air Max 90 Premium Sequoia Velvet Brown Wool 700155-300,