Adidas Originals Women's Rita Rita Rita Ora Superstar Slip-On shoes Size 9.5 us S82793 a20ecc
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Women's Falcon W, CORE Black CORE Black LT Pink, 8.5 US,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Purebounce Street W Black White Carbon Women Running shoes Sneaker BC1031,
Adidas BZ0593 Outdoor Terrex Swift R Mid GTX Grey Utility Women's Hiking Boots,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Women's Running shoes Glacier bluee 863780-405 Sz 8,.
Adidas Women's NMD R1 Prime Knit White White- CQ2040 US Women Size 5-7.5,Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Qt Racer Womens Casual shoes AW4313 GREY Size 7.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Zoom Winflo 4 Women's Running shoes Size 5,
- Nike Lunarcharge Essential Womens Black Navy Size 7.5 shoes 923620 007,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW NIKE Lunarepic Flyknit Women's Running shoes Dark Mushroom Black Size 9.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Falcon Womens in Grey Green, 9.5,
NWOB Mens 11 Women's 13 NIKE TR FIT FREE 5.0 Solid Black Sneaker shoes 704674-001,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Jordans Best of Both Worlds Womens Size 7 shoes,
- Adidas Originals Women's Rita Ora ZX Flux shoes Size 5.5 us S75039,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
VTG Nike Air Force 1 One Super High Top Boots shoes White and bluee Women's 6.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE Women's Revolution 3 Running shoes, Dark Grey White Black, 12 W US,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low NS Women's shoes, AJ6004 010 Size 10.5 New,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Womens Loden Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Ultra Boost Womens F36122 Clear Brown Red bluee Primeknit shoes Size 9,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Shox Gravity Metallic gold Womens 150 MSRP Excellent Design Size 7.5 & 8,
New WOMENS ADIDAS WHITE NATURAL GAZELLE SUEDE Sneakers PRINTS,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Arkyn W Women Boost Ash Pearl Running shoes Gym Lifestyle DA9604,
- Adidas Equipment Support Refined ( CQ2421 ),
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- RARE 2004 ADIDAS CLIMA COOL SIZE US 8.5 3,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NEW Nike Flyknit Racer University Red & Black Men Size 8.5 Sneakers shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Roshe One Men shoes Obsidian White 511881-423,
- Nike Tanjun SE Black Solar Red Men Running shoes Sneakers 844887-005,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE SFB GEN 2 LT 8 BOOTS COYOTE AR 670-1 SIZES 5-15 MILITARY ARMY 922471-900,
Adidas NMD_R2 W [AQ0197] Women Casual shoes Ash Pearl White,KOBE 3-D HOLLYWOOD + GALAXY ALL STAR RABBIT SZ5Y-7Y,
Nike Air Max 1 QS Floral Womens Size 8 Black Silt Red Summit White 633737-003,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE WOMEN DALTON RACER SE ATHLETIC RUNNING SHOES [940418 005],. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Womens Adidas UltraBoost X Ultra Boost Running Sneaker Burgundy BY1674,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Fashion Sneakers|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9.5|
Does not apply
NEW WOMEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS I-5923 INIKI BOOST SHOES [D97349] LT GREY CL MINT,