Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Purple Smoke Smoke Smoke White 831356-500 Women's SZ 11.5 4c88c6
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Mens Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Low - AA1125001 - Triple Black Trainers,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Mens Benassi Solarsoft NBA Slide Sandals 917551-600,
Nike Kyrie Flytrap EP Irving Rage Green Black Men Basketball shoes AJ1935-300,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Falco W Bianco B28128 shoes Sneaker Donne,.
Nike AF SF1 Air Force One Special Field 1 SFB Royal bluee Suede Sz 9.5,Nike Tanjun Premium Women’s Running Sneakers. 917537 006,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals EQT Bask ADV W Boost Brown Grey White Women Running shoes G54481,
- Nike Manoa Mens Size 6.5 Black Leather ACG Boots shoes 456975 001,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AirLINER Walk Solid White Leather shoes WOMEN US 8 Trainers D6B,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Women's Nike Internationalist Jacquard Winter shoes NEW Metallic Matte Silver,
NEW Nike VaporMax Inneva “Rainbow” AO2447-001 Men´s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Women's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 bluee White Raw Grey BB6493 Ultraboost Running DS,
- Womens nike zoom structure 20 Size 6.5, New,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas UltraBOOST X Women’s Trainers BB6265 BNIB UK5 US6.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas adizero tempo 7 Running shoes, Women's 6, NEW,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NEW Nike 843975-100 Women's SZ 7 Air Zoom Strong White Black,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Women's Edge Lux 2 W Fitness shoes White (Ftwbla Balcri Negbás 000) 5 UK,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Tubular Doom Sock W Womens CQ2453 NGTCAR,REATEA,COPFLA Womens Size 6,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE SFB GEN 2 8 Field Boots Military British Khaki Tan Desert 922474 201 Sz 10,
NEW NIKE Air Berwuda shoes for Men Trainers Sportsshoes Sneakers 555305 008 WOW,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NEW Nike Wmns Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Running Womens shoes Turquoise 863780-301,
- 1901 adidas PUREBOOST GO Women's Training Running shoes B75824,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NEW Nike Air Max 97 921826-200 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Women's QT Racer Running shoes, Size 5.5, Coral Pink orange,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE AIR SABAKU MID (JAPAN EXCLUSIVE DS 9) Brown Stone jordan sb max off white,
- Nike Air Max Motion LW SE Women's Sneakers -Size US 7.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Free RN Flyknit Womens 7.5,
New Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Women BA9797 Burgundy Glow orange SZ 8.5,Nike Magista Orden II 2 FG Black White Red Cleats SZ US 11.5 ( 843812-061 ),
Nike Zoom Streak 4 Running shoes Sz Men-5.5 Wmn-7 NEW 511591 507 BrightMagenta,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Originals Girls CourtVantage Mid 3 Stripe shoes Grey White Women's 10,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
shoes ADIDAS Woman SABBIA Leather inserts,Suede S76153,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 11.5/UK 9.5/EU 42||Style:||831356-500|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Indonesia|
Adidas Originals Women's Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis shoes (5.5 M US) New,