Nike Vapormax Premier Flyknit Black Silver White Men Running Running Running shoes AO3241-002 eb6eb0
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Tubular Invader 2.0 Hi Top Sneakers Womens Black Suede 5.5 NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NEW Adidas Women's Boost Supernova Glide 7 Running shoes size 6.5,
Adidas Originals X Mastermind World EQT Ultra Boost Black Men 4.5 Women 5.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Air Max Thea Women's size 5.5 mid black black suede NEW 859550 002,.
Nike Shox Zoom Air 311937 181 Retro 2005 Women's Athletic shoes bluee Size 8.5,New WOMENS ADIDAS NATURAL CAMPUS SUEDE Sneakers Court,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Free RN 2018 SUN Running Mens shoes Aqual bluee AH5207-400,
- 2014 Womens Nike Air Huarache Run White Black Running shoes Size 8.5 120.00,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Plush Size 11 Women's Running shoes Copa White 844886 400,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Women's shoes Sneakers Grey Spring Summer 19,
Adidas Tubular Dawn Womens Style Bz0630 Light Brown Size 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE FLEX 2016 RN WOMENS SHOES ASST SIZES BRAND NEW 830751 100,
- Jordan 1 Defiant Couture Size 11 mens US New in box Deadstock,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Dunk Sky Hi 2.0 Breathe Hidden Wedge Sz 12,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NWT Women's Adidas NMD PRIMEKNIT NMD_R2 PK BA7239 Size 9.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Free Run Running shoes Grey Pink Size 7Y Women 8.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Dunk Sky High 528899-013 (SIZE 7.5 US - 38.5 UK) - Pre-Owned,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Women's Blazer Low LE aa3961-001,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Ultra Boost Womens F36122 Clear Brown Red bluee Primeknit shoes Size 7,
Adidas Women's Pureboost X Tr 2 Running shoes White Silver Black 9.5 M US,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Stan Smith adidas Crystal Bling shoes size 6.5 Youth Womans 8.5m,
- ADIDAS WOMENS POD S3.1 W CLEAR purpleC WHITE B37469,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Sambapink W Women Platform shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Superstar II All Timers Liga Jugador Zapato whiteo 37 1 3Gb,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Stella mccartney adidas sneakers crazytrain bounce women crazymove size 9.5 New,
- Adidas VL COURT 2.0 K B75695 bluee Women's shoes Sneakers Sports,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Womens Solar Drive ST Running shoes Trainers Sneakers bluee Sports,
Adidas ZX Flux Womens Grey Jersey Mint Lime Trainers UK Size 3 - 8,Adidas Originals Falcon W Metallic gold Women Lifestyle Sneakers New Gym CG6247,
New Adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Women's Ash Pink Boost CQ2 size 8.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's shoes Air Force 1 '07 Black Crimson Tint 315115-039,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR JORDAN FUTURE GLOW Sz US15 UK14 652141-003 Bred OG Low 3M 2014 Release,
Nike Air Max 95 GS Youth Light Bone Sport Turquoise Black 905348 012 KD,