Adidas Adidas Adidas by Stella McCartney Women's Alayta shoes Size 5 us M19093 852069
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NEW Womens Adidas Stella McCartney Ultraboost X Mid Sneakers Black Limited,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas FALCON W Ash Pearl Women Sneakers Fashion shoes DB2714,
Nike lunarglide 7 & Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Size 10 - Lot of 2,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Jordan Hydro 7 V2 Black Pink Men Sports Sandals Slides Slippers BQ6290-061,.
Adidas Stan Smith CF W White Black Leather Classic Women shoes Sneakers BY2975,Womens addidas tumbler size 6.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals Superstar Boost New Women’s shoes bb2270 Copper Metallic Casual,
- 806798-402 Nike Air Max Excellerate 4 WMNS Size 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR 80S CORK LOW SNEAKERS WOMEN SHOES WHITE BY8708 SIZE 7.5 NEW,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit W cq2028,
S76415 adidas Originals Superstar 80s Women's Fashion Sneakers Sports shoes,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- WMNS NIKE AO2722 Praktisk Women's Sandals Slippers Free Track,
- Adidas shoes Women Sneakers bluee 95562 BDT OUTLET,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Womens Nike Kaishi Running shoes Size 4.5 - 7 Black White RRP -,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW PREMIUM PHILLY EDITION WHITE RED OBSIDIAN SZ 9.5 315180-161,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Force 270 Mens shoes White Metallic Silver ah6772-100,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Originals Superstar shoes Womens Black Rita Ora Sneakers Snake 6.5 B35440,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Originals Women's Superstar 80s shoes Size 8 us CQ2512 LAST PAIR,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas shoes Women Sneakers Pink 97942 BDT SALE,
DS NIKE 2008 AIR MAX 1 BEIJING OLYMPIC METALLIC gold 11 ATMOS PATTA CAMO 90 95,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Wmns Air Max Fury Grey Purple 95 color Women Running shoes AA5740-010,
- New Nike Women's Flex Experience RN 4 Size 9.5 - Black Crimson White Running,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike MercurialX Victory VI 6 CR7 DF IC bluee Tint White SZ US 10 ( 903611-401 ),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Women's US Size 8.5 Adidas NMD Runner Primeknit OG Black Lush Red S79168 ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Womens Size 10 Metcon 3 Running shoes 849807-002,
- Adidas outdoor Women's Terrex Voyager CW CP W Walking shoes - Choose SZ color,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Women's Brand New Y-3 WEDGE STAN Athletic Fashion Design Topic Sneakers [AC7488],
BA7260 Womens Adidas Originals NMD_R2 Running Sneaker Linen White,1809 adidas Originals Stan Smith Women's Sneakers Sports shoes BB7583,
ADIDAS WOMEN'S FALCON SHOES COLOR BLACK PINK STYLE B28126,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Womens NIKE AIR MAX MOTION LW bluee Textile Trainers 833662 441 RRP .99,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Men's shoes Brown Army Olive-Black-Sliver 805899-200,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Women's):||5 us|
Does not apply
Adidas Originals Women's FLB shoes Size 5 to 10 us BY9306,