NEW adidas Originals Originals Originals Women's ULTRABOOST X SHOES - BB1694 SIZE 9 742e72
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals EQT Racing ADV W Black Bold orange Women Running shoes CQ2154,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
MI EQT SUPPORT PREMIUM SHOES,
Women's Brand New adidas UltraBoost X All Terrain Athletic Era Sneakers [BY1678],
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE WMNS Metcon 2 Womens Sz 10 SIZE shoes Stealth White Black Grey 821913 001,.
Nike Women's Tanjun 812655-010 Size 7.5,Nike Air Jordan VI Retro 6 Cigar Raw Umber Team Red-Metallic 384664-250 Size 10,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Women Classic Cortez White gold NEW shoes Sneaker AR5393-100 O30419,
- ADIDAS NMD R1 W UTILITY GREY OLIVE MAROON BA7752 RARE NEW,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Max Air Moto 7 Bowerman Series Size 11 1 2 Mens Silver White Running shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Ultra Boost X Womens CQ0009 Black White Primeknit Running shoes Size 10,
Womens ADIDAS RESPONSE TRAIL Running shoes Grey Red Adidas Boost NEW,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE Womenâ ™s Roshe One Trainers,
- ADIDAS SNEAKERS SAMBApink W BLACK B37067,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Force 1 AF1 Flyknit Low Womens shoes Sneakers 820256 004 Multiple Sizes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Women's adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 Running shoes Chalk White Active Red DB3209 WHT,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
DS NIKE 2003 VANDAL HEMP BISON 10 FORCE MAX 90 1 AIR 180 TRAINER VINTAGE ZOOM 95,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Women's Courtset W Fashion Running Sneakers Leather Casual Comfort,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NEW ADIDAS STELLA MCCARTNEY BARRICADE BOOST CM7804 WOMENS TENNIS SHOES SIZE 7,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Women's nike air huarache running shoes,
Nike W Air Huarache City Running Womens 8.5 Mens 7 shoes AH6787 005,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- shoes adidas Falcon W White Women,
- Nike Jordan Formula 23 Light Bone-Sail Men's Size 12 881465-014,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Womens adidas Samba White 2 Tone Leather shoes Smart Casual Trainers,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO WHT INFRARED BASKETBALL SHOE,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Pure Boost X Black & White Oreo Womens Running shoes Sz 10 NEW BB4967,
- NIKE WOMEN'S CLASSIC CORTEZ LEATHER SHOES SIZE 5 black white 807471 010,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Benassi Solarsoft Slide 705475-130,
RARE Nike Air Pre Montreal Vintage Racer Black Sail White Sz 9.5 555258-012,NIKE Orive NM Womens Running shoes Black White Size 6.5,
Adidas Marathon 10 TR Running Sneakers Ugly shoes Black BW1290 SZ 4-11,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Women's PureBoost X TR 2 shoes Size 7.5 us BB3285 LAST PAIR,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Men's Cf Racer Tr Fitness shoes Grey (Gricua Ftwbla blue 000) 5.5 UK,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||adidas Originals|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||7 1/2||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||41 1/3||Model:|
adidas UltraBoost X
Does not apply
NEW WOMENS NIKE FREE FLYKNIT + 5.0 PINK Size 10,