Womens ADIDAS ZX FLUX WEAVE WEAVE WEAVE W Black Textile Running Trainers B24554 29f103
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas outdoor Women's Terrex Voyager CW CP W Walk - Choose SZ color,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas by Stella McCartney Pureboost BA8391 Women Size US 6.5 NEW 100% Authentic,
NIKE JORDAN ULTRA FLY 3 Sneakers WHITE BLACK US 9 27.0 cm kn3227,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Free Run GS Womens Sz 7Y Ghost Green Mint Black White Running 7 831509-301,.
NIKE HYPERVENOM PHATAL III 3 FG WHITE-BLACK-PHOTO blueE SZ 9.5 [878640-104],Nike MEN'S SB Zoom Dunk High Pro QS SOULLAND FRI.DAY SIZE 10 BRAND NEW,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Free 5.0 Tr Fit 3 Size US 9 M (B) Women's Training shoes 555158-001,
- Lacoste Ladies Real Leather Boots Suede Trainers 726SPW103206A Nude Beige,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas F36732 Alpha bounce instinct W Running shoes grey white sneakers,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas BB2353 Womens EQT Support RF Originals- Choose SZ color.,
New Women adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Running shoes Size 6.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW Womens Sz 7 ADIDAS Duramo Cross X GTX B40387 Green Peach Sneakers shoes,
- Adidas Ultra Boost Running shoes Black Training Athletic Sneakers Womens US 12.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women’s Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Pink White bluee 620658 602 Size 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Womens Nike pegasus 34 running shoes. Multi-color. Size 9.5 medium.,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith Farm sneakers Size 11 us CQ2814,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Originals Clarks Desert Aerial Chukka Boot Casual shoes - Womens,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max 95 Essential Olive Green Brown Men Running shoes Sneaker 749766-303,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas superstar neuve pink avec cristaux SWAROVSKI,
Adidas Originals Stan Smith J White Iridescent Hologram Kid Junior shoes AQ6272,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Huarache City Wolf Grey Fierce Purple Size 9.5 Womens (AH6787 004),
- Womens Nike Air Force 1 Upstep Hi SI Oatmeal Ivory Metallic Silver 881096-112,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Adidas Women's Cloudfoam Ultimate Running shoes Mystery Ruby Black 7,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Men Nike Air Force 1 SWOOSH 06 Camouflage Fashion Sneakers Size US 11,,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Women’s Gazelle W Running shoes,
- NIKE Air Max 90 Ultra black black 725061002,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Women's Neo Cloudfoam Qt Flex Training shoes AQ1621 GREY Size 7.5,
Nike Women's Air Max 1 Jewel Swoosh SAMPLE BORDEAUX PURPLE SUEDE AA0512-600 sz 7,ADIDAS WMNS PRIMEKNIT FLASHBACK SHOES GREEN BY2798 US WOMENS SZ 5-11 kanye,
Adidas Samoa Sneakers White Pink Paint Ink Splatter Stripes Womens shoes Size 7,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Response Trail W Czarnyszkarłatny CP8690 black halfshoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Roshe Two Flyknit V2 Women's Running Training shoes Grey 917688 002,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Material:||Textile|
Does not apply
|Shoe Size:||Various size||Lining:||Textile|
Nike Solarsoft Thong II Men's Slippers Slides Flip-Flops 488160-090 black,