Women's Nike Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknit White Radiant Size Size Size 7.5 - 833860 100 144954
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS NMD_R1 STLT PRIMEKNIT W [B43838],
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike WMNS Air Max 1 ID Essential - SZ 7.5 Cream gold Gum Suede 943757-900,
Adidas Tubular Doom Sock Pk W Womens BY9335 CBLACK,CBLACK,RAWPIN Size 10.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Men’s Supernova Glide 8 Competition Running shoes 6,.
NEW adidas EQT Support RF W BY9106 Women''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,Nike Air Max 95 SE Just Do It Pack Black White Mens Limited Sneakers Pick 1,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE SPECIAL FIELD AIR FORCE 1 Midnight Navy Men's US 7.0 Size ,
- Women's Nike Air Max 1 Ultra SW QS SIze 7 (829722 100),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas NMD R1 - Women's Noble Maroon Maroon Black Stencil Pack G27937,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Max 97 Premium Mens Classic Running shoes Lifestyle Sneakers Pick 1,
Adidas CM8415 Women ORIGINALS Stan smith shoes White sneakers,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Mens Kevin Durant KD VII - 653996 330 - Green White orange Toffee Trainers,
- Nike Zoom Air Jump Training Sneaker 1998 VTG OG Multi Black White Women 9 Hip,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's NIKE AF 1 FLYKNIT orange PINK WHITE SUEDE SNEAKERS SZ 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS WOMENS SOLAR BOOTS (BC0674),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Slip On New Lifestyle shoes Core Black D96703,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Women's Air Huarache City Low Running shoes, White Fuchsia (AH6804 102) sz8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Footscape Flyknit DM Sock-Like Mens Lifestyle shoes NSW Sneakers Pick 1,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals women shoes DEERUPT RUNNER rivestimento a rete sneakers,
Nike Women's Dual Fusion Trail 2 Running shoes sz 6.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals GAZELLE BLACK SHOES SNEAKERS TRAINERS RETRO B41662,
- Vintage Adidas Grand Prix White Leather Diva Pink Women’s shoes Sz 11 2002 LE,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike women's Juvenate SM casual shoes sneakers Bright Crimson Pink White SS 7.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE MANOA LEATHER Size 10 MEN'S SHOES BOOTS ASST 454350 700,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Performance Womens Solar RNR Running shoes- Pick SZ color.,
- Adidas Prophere Womens Style Ac8509 CBLACK,CBLACK,SOLRED Womens Size 6.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Women’s Shox Gravity Size 7.5 150 “Beauty and the Beast” Rare,
95563 Sneakers Adidas NMD-R1_STLT women grey 95563,Adidas NMD_XR1 Unity Pink BB3687 Women Size US 5 NEW 100% Authentic,
ADIDAS WOMEN'S TUBULAR DEFIANT TRIPLE WHITE BB5116,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Plush Size 11 Women's Running shoes Copa White 844886 400,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 OG Black Purple Primeknit B27172 Running shoes Wmn 9 Mn 8,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Women’s Adidas NMD R1 STLT PK Womens Size 9.5 Primeknit White Pink B37655,