SHOES SHOES SHOES NIKE WMNS TENNIS CLASSIC 312498-137 658954
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Force 1 - Size 11,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
1807 adidas ORIGINALS DEERUPT Women's Training Running shoes B37600,
Adidas Women's Stan Smith W Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 TB Running shoes 887009 Black Grey bluee,.
Adidas UltraBoost X Women's size 5.5 Core Black BB1696,Nike Dunk High, 2012, Jersey gold White Iguana, 317982 704, Sz 9 SWEET RARE,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- SNEAKERS women ADIDAS SAMBApink W B28156 PLATFORM COOL SNKRSROOM black,
- Adidas Court 70s Aero Pink White Clear purplec Women Casual shoes Sneakers B96218,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Woman Grey Silver Metallic Non Dyed Running shoes AC6921 UK3.5-6.5 03',
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Women's Classic Cortez Leather av4618-200,
Adidas Originals N-5923 W Iniki Runner Ash Pink White Women Casual shoes AQ0267,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas AQ0331 Women Solar Drive ST Running shoes black white sneakers,
- Women's Nike free run 5.0 size 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas NMD_R1 Womens F97172 Base Green Textile Boost Running shoes Size 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW Nike Women's Air Huarache Run SE Running shoes Size 12 NIB,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Nmd_r2 W Womens AQ0197 ASHPEA,A Womens Size 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- DS NIKE 2014 AIR FORCE 1 FLAX OG RETRO 12 SUPREME VINTAGE SNAKE MAX HYPERFUSE 90,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
New ADIDAS Women Originals ULTRABOOST shoes (DB3209) Chalk White Active Red,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Boost Energy W Sz. 8.5 MSRP 139,
Nike Air Max 95 - (807443 005),
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike ACG Black Leather Boots All Conditions Gear High Top Men's 8.5,
- Adidas Women's Pure Boost X Trainer Zip Running shoes Size 6 us BY1671,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Goadome size 8.5M burgundy,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- AIR Jordan 1 Retro Game Royal - 555088-403,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 307109-114 Nike Womens Air Force 1 Low White Varsity Red,
- NIKE Air Zoom Structure 20 Womens Running shoes Multi Sizes Black 849577 003,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
New ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS CAMPUS SHOES TACTILE pink TACTILE pink OFF WHITE,
Nike Air Max Thea - Black Leather - Sz Women's 11.5,Nike Air Force 1 Low Womens - Red White,
Nike Air Max Tailwind 8 VIII Racer bluee Womens Running shoes Sneakers 805942-408,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.New Adidas Original Womens ARKYN COLLEGIATE BURGUNDY CG6222 US W 5 - 8 TAKSE,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's Energy Boost 3 Running shoes 5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training||US Shoe Size (Women's):||312498-137|
Adidas Gazelle Casual shoes W Womens BA9596 OWHITE,White,goldMT Womens Size 8.5,