Nike Womens Air Force 1 1 1 High Premium White Red 344080-111 Size 6.5 Retail 129 235d3f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE Air Max 90 Essential Athletic NEW Wmn's (CHOOSE SIZE) 325213-801 orange,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Women's Adidas Adizero Adios 3 (black magenta) AQ0192 SIZE 8.5 ONLY,
AUTHENTIC Women's Nike Roshe Casual Pure Platinum Laser Pink New With Box Size 8,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW Nike Air Max Command Leather 749760-001 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,.
Adidas BB6123 Womens Crazyflight X W Volleyball shoes- Choose SZ color.,ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST UNCAGED TRIPLE WHITE SOCK WOMENS RUNNING TRAINERS SIZE,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Women's Swift Running Sneakers Size 5.5M Lightweight Low Top Olive gold,
- Nike Women's ZOOM FIT AGILITY Training shoes Black Pink Pow 684984-006 a1,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Rare 1994 edition Nike Tiempo Boots Cleats Soccer - Brand New,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas ORIGINALS - YOUTH EQT SUPPORT ADV - KIDS SNEAKERS - ORTHOLITE [B42028],
Nike Air Max 1 Mid Sneakerboot Wheat Rare Size 6.5 Brand New 3M,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Wmns Lunar Skyelux bluee White Women Running shoes Sneakers 855810-501,
- Adidas Women's Ultraboost ST Parley Running shoes Size 5 to 10 us AC8207,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's Adidas Ultraboost 2.0 Running Sneaker AF5141 Black Grey gradient,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike In-Season 7 Women's Training shoes 909009-001 Size 6,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
ADIDAS STAN SMITH FARM WOMEN'S SIZE 8 SNEAKERS FLORAL blueE RED & WHITE BB5158,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas NMD W PK Primeknit Sun Glow Glitch Pink Camo Size 7.5. BB2361 yeezy boost,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
ADIDAS WOMENS SOLAR BOOST BC0674 BLACK GREY WHITE,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Stella McCartney Women's UltraBoost X Mid shoes Size 5 to 10 us BY1834,
Womens Adidas NMD STLT Primeknit,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Supernova Sequence 6 Running Women's shoes Size 9.5,
- Adidas Forum LO Women’s Running Leather shoes BY9348 White Size 7,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Grey & Black Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Size 7.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- ADIDAS SNEAKERS STAN SMITH W BIANCO ROSS0 G27893,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_RACER PK PRIMEKNIT CLOUD WHITE SCARLET WOMENS CQ2033 NEW,
- New Adidas Women's Stan Smith Bold White shoes,Fashion Sneakers S75213,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE Women's Air Max Sequent Running shoes Pale Grey Sail-Light Bone Size 7,
ADIDAS PURE BOOST X FLORAL Running shoes ; 9; 9.5;,Adidas AQ0199 Womens Adizero Boston 7 Running shoes- Choose SZ color.,
Adidas I-5923 ( BD7798 ),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.ADIDAS WOMAN SPORTS RUNNING SNEAKER SHOES SYNTHETIC CODE BB1733 PUREBOOST XPOSE,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Nite Jogger Road Safety UK Exclusive BNIB US Size 5.5,
NIKE Air Max 90 essential LIGHT blueE NAVY GREY size 13,