NIKE MAGISTA MAGISTA MAGISTA OBRA LTHR SG-PRO BLACK-TURQUOISE blueE SZ 7 [747493-004] dbd4cf
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike KB Mentality II Basketball shoes Wolf Grey 818952-004 NIB Size 12,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Womens Nike Hyperclave Lite 6.5 Purple 2011 New,
Nike Free FlyKnit shoes Womens, Size 10;5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Women's Classic Cortez SE Black Metallic gold Pack 902856-014 SIZE 7.5 9,.
Adidas UltraBOOST W 9.5 BA7686 Running White FTW Running White,ADIDAS femminili FALCON DB2714 pelle yung running fashion iniki prophere 2019,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE air Jordan 5 retro t23 US 9.5 size Sneaker From JAPAN Free shipping,
- NIKE KOBE 9 IX ELITE INFLUENCE Sz US12 UK11 HTM 630847-300 MASTERPIECE Prelude,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max 90 Mesh (GS) 833418 401 Sneakers shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Womens Nike Shox NZ EU pink Metallic Silver Leather Running shoes. Size 9.5.,
Mens Nike Benassi JDI Fanny Pack Slide Hyper Punch Black Hyper Grape AO1037-600,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX THEA RUNNING SHOE SNEAKER SIZE 8 1 2 GREY PINK WHITE NEW,
- Adidas Originals Women's NMD_r2 W Sneaker - Choose SZ color,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas NMD R1 White Pink pink Mesh Runner Women's (SIZE 7) - 9 10 CONDITION,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS ARKYN [B96502],
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NEW Nike Roshe One Sneakers Women's US Size 9.5 Running shoes 844994 301 Teal,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Originals Culty Women's Sneakers Military Style Trainers Club 36 2 3,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Women's EQT Support Adv W Gymnastics shoes 6 UK,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike SFB Field 8 Tactical Field MILITARY Boots Green Men Size 4 Women Size 5.5,
Air Max Thea Ulta Flyknit Doernbecher Amyiah bluee AJ4172 500 Women's Size 9,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Sneaker Alphabounce em m black,
- NIKE X A-COLD-WALL ZOOM VOMERO 5 SAIL OFF WHITE ACW A COLD WALL AT3152-001,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Hyperdunk 2015 TB Black Metallic Silver White 11.5 B US,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New ADIDAS WOMEN'S RUNNING ULTRABOOST CLEAR BROWN SHOCK RED ACTIVE blueE,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Duramo 9 [BB7069] Women Running shoes Trace Maroon White,
- New Nike Womens Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running shoes 880560-010 Sz 9.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS AMBERLIGHT W SHOES TRAINERS SIZE 39 1 3 () NEW,
Adidas PureBOOST x All Terrain SZ Woman 9.5 BY2691 BNIB RARE ,Nike Mayfly Woven Men's Sneaker shoes Terra Red 833132-600,
Womens Nike Air Zoom Ultra Tennis shoes. WOMENS NIKE TENNIS SHOES. BRAND NEW ,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Sea Crystal,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Tiempo Vetta QS Size 8 NEW 845045 006 Night Maroon Wolf Grey 250,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7||Style:||Cleats|
Adidas COURTVANTAGE SLIP MID W S79959 Woman’s Casual High Top NIB Walking,