Adidas Performance solar rnr rnr rnr w-W Womens Solar RNR Running shoes 49a681
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid BG Youth Gym Red White 554725 600 JE,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Energy Boost 2 Esm Women's shoes Size 10.5,
Nike Mens Size 12.5 Untouchable 2 Shattered Red Platinum Football Cleats 200,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Womens Free Run Commuter 2017 Yellow Mango Cross Training shoes Multi Size,.
Nikelab Dunk Lux Low Mens Trainers 857587 Sneakers shoes,NEW Nike Women's Air Max 90 Premium shoes Size 12 NIB,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Ultra Comfort Slide Mens 882687-003 Black White Logo Slides Sandals Size 8,
- Nike WMNS Classic Cortez Nylon White Size 8 US Athletic shoes Casual,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- RARE NIKE AIR HUARACHE MEN'S TRAINERS SNEAKERS SHOES US 11.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New Adidas BB4636 Terrex Swift Clear Brown Women's Hiking Trail shoes 6 US,
Nike Air Monarch Black Black Man Size New In Box 415445 001,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW NIKE ROSHE ONE MID WINTER BOOT Womens 7.5 (6Y) Black PINK POW NIB,
- New Nike Womens Free RN Run Motion Flyknit 2017 Running shoes 880846-601 sz 8.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 33 SIZE 10.5 Stealth White-Black,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Terrex Skychaser Gtx W Grey Two Black Hi-Res orange Womens Trail Run 6M,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Men's Lunarglide 9 - Pure Platinum White (904715-003),
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- 2001 JORDAN AIR TRUNNER BUBBLE mens US 9 NEW RARE ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Mamba Instinct Basketball Mens shoes Anthracite Red 852473-006,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas NMDR1 W PK BY8763 light bluee halfshoes,
Nike Shox Gravity ‘Metallic gold’ women’s sneakersBrand New Without Box,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Black Athletic Running shoes Womens US 9 Worn Once,
- ADIDAS NMD RAW PINK US R1 GS WOMENS SIZE WHITE GUM PK SOCK,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas ZX 700 W S79795 black halfshoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Tessen Medium Olive Black White Men Running shoes Sneakers AA2160-200,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Athletic shoes - Women's Size 9.5 - Navy Purple,
- Adidas Originals Campus W Womens Casual shoes Classic Girls Sneakers Pick 1,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE USED SHOX II RARE 6 WHITE RED HEARTS SNEAKERS RUNNING WALKING SHOES 343907,
Nike SB Check CNVS Mens Trainers 705268 003 Sneakers shoes,Adidas Originals EQT Equipment Racing OG S78857 Women's RARE Limited Edition,
AIR JORDAN 1 MID NOUVEAU YOTH Size 44,5 (10,5US),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.WOMEN'S JUNIOR SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS SAMBA OG J [B37294],. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR BOOT W [AQ1213],
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
solar rnr w-W
solar rnr w-W
Nike Airmax 2016 Size 8 bluee,