NIKE ZOOM PEGASUS 34 SHIELD GS GS GS DARK GREY RUNNING 922849 001 Size 6Y = WMNS 7.5 2f7653
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Women's Brand New adidas UltraBoost Parley Athletic Design Era Sneakers [CQ1708],
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike REACT Vapor Street Flyknit Big Swoosh White Grey Running shoes AQ1763-100,
Adidas ZX Flux Adv Smooth Slip ON W S75740 orange halfshoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Stella Mccartney Pure Boost x PrimeKnit PK Sample Sz. 7 Pure Ultra Boost,.
Women's Nike Internationalist shoes Terra bluesh Guava Ice Size 10 828407210,Women’s Nike Air Max Motion Running shoes (8.5),
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE Men's Court Royale Premium Casual Sneakers, Black-anthracite, Size 7.5,
- Adidas Lite Racer Reborn Black Grey White Women Running shoes Sneakers F36654,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas BW1133 Womens Alphabounce AMS w Running shoes- Choose SZ color.,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Womens NIKE Wedge Sneaker shoes Dunk Sky Hi Red Black Sz 7.5 528899-016 Sexy,
NIKE KOBE II 2 PRELUDE PACK Sz US11 UK10 Rare 640222-001 MVP 4 50+ Points 2013,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Womens Adidas Solar Drive Boost Women's Running Runners Sneakers shoes - Pink,
- Adidas Superstar Slip ON CQ2382 black halfshoes,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Roshe One Womens 844994-010 Atmosphere Grey orange Running shoes Size 9.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Women's Nike Air Max Thea Size 8.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
1808 adidas ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B41506,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Superstar W Womens White Purple Leather & Synthetic Trainers - 9 UK,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Ambassador XI 11 LBJ Lebron James Black Rush purple Men shoes AO2920-004,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Terrex Swift R2 Mid Gtx W Raw Grey Blk Semi Frozen Yel Womens Boots 11M,
ADIDAS WOMEN'S ULTRABOOST WHITE 4.0 BB6308 SIZE 9 US,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Superstar Glossy Toe Womens Style S76723 bluee Womens Size 7.5,
- NIKE MAGISTA OBRA II SG PRO BLACK-blueE-WHITE SZ 8.5 [844596-018],
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Tennis Classic AC SP Fragment Black White 693505 001 Size 9 New,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Womens Crazyflight Bounce Volleyball shoes Mystery Ink Wht red blk Sz 8.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- shoes adidas stan smith con effetto pennarello black,
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid Sneakers Women's Size 9.5 Sepia Stone,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
WOMEN'S GRAND COURT SNEAKER COMFORT ATHLETIC CLASSIC LOOK CASUAL SHOE WHITE RED,
NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V NJR NEYMAR FG blueE ORBIT-NAVY SZ 8.5 [921499-400],Men Adidas BA7215 NMD XR1 PK Running shoes navy red sneakers,
WMNS Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield Women's Running shoes, 907328 001 Siz 6,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Falcon Women's Running shoes Trainers Gym B28127 US5 220mmUS10.5 275mm,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas CrazyTrain LT W Women Cross Training Gym shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6||Product Line:||Zoom|
Nike AQ1775-003 Mens Ebernon Low Black Black Sneakers,