Adidas NMD R2 PK Primeknit Linen Beige Khaki Tan Pink Pink Pink Womens shoes BA7260 Sz 10 a8ac2d
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
[Special Sale] New Barry No. 7 Size 41 Genuine leather green combat boot,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike W Roshe Two Flyknit V2 Running Womens shoes Pale Grey 917688-002,
Adidas Originals Women’s Stan Smith Low-Top Sneakers,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Women's Running shoes Glacier bluee 863780-405 Sz 8,.
Nike Dunk Sky Hi 9.5 Orewood Brown Wedge Sneakers Women's shoes 543258-003,Nike Womens 8.5 DUAL FUSHION TR Hit Mid shoes 852442-800 Mango orange Purple NEW ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas shoes Women Sneakers Pink 97931 BDT OUTLET,
- Adidas ZX Flux K S82695 black,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS WOMAN SPORTS RUNNING SNEAKER SHOES SYNTHETIC CODE BB1733 PUREBOOST XPOSE,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Free RN 2017 Women’s shoes Wolf Grey Off White 10 NWB,
Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Elite FG RAISED ON CONCRETE AH7380-060 10.5 Soccer Cleat,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS CAMPUS [B37150],
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski - VIVID blueE WHITE - BLACK 333824 416 DS SZ 7,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Men's Duel Racer White Menta Platinum 918228-101,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 4.5Y 6 WOMEN'S Nike Air huarache Max extreme 90 95 yellow Running casual 270,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 33 Tech Pack XXXIII Black Dark Smoke Grey Sail AJ33 BV5072-001,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Women's Nike Free RN CMTR Black Off White Dark Grey Volt running 831511-017,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Iniki Runner W by9096,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas NMD R1 Women Red White With Tag japan Size 5US,
Nike Women's NSW Gaiter Boots Pale Citron Black AA0528-700 NEW,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Flyknit Women's Fashion shoes 820256 001 size 5.5,
- SZ 10.5 WOMEN'S ADIDAS ULTRABOOST UNCAGED CLOUD WHITE GREY DB1132 RUNNING DS,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 1901 adidas ORIGINALS EQT Support 91 18 Women's Sneakers Sports shoes DB2934,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals CP8896 Womens Crazyflight Team Volleyball shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas ultra boost x all terrain Size 8.5 Women,
- Adidas Women PureBOOST X Element Running shoes White BB6084 UK3.5-6.5 03',
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIB Women's Nike Flex Contact Running shoes Sneakers Grey pink gold,
Nike Women's Tanjun 812655-010 Size 7.5,Adidas Women's Originals Tubular Runner Fashion Sneaker,
NIKE AIR MAX GOADOME 2013 QS BOOTS MEN'S SIZE 6.5 NEW IN BOX WHITE 822206 111,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Shox Experience+ Womens Rare Vintage Low Top White Trainers 318685 191 D1,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas ULTRABOOST STELLA MCCARTNEY AC8339 gold orange Women's shoes Running,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
Does not apply
WOMENS NIKE ZOOM WINFLO 4 RUNNING SHOES SIZE 8.5 AQUA-blueE-WHITE,