Adidas x Rick Owens Owens Owens Women's Trainers Size b6b9e7
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Tubular Dusk Primeknit Womens AQ1198 Black Pink Athletic shoes Size 11,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas by Stella McCartney Crazytrain Sports Grey Eu 38.7 EM37 08 SALEx,
Nike Dunk Sky Hi Black Leather Grey Fabric Platform Wedge Sneakers shoes, Size 7,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas BASKET PROFI Q35070 Light Grey mod. Q35070,.
Adidas Originals Tubular Viral 2 W [BY9742] Women Casual shoes Black White,Adidas Women's Duramo 7 Running shoes 5.5 UK,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Bling Women's Adidas shoes w Swarovski Crystals Originals Superstar Black Clear,
- Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Women's Running shoes Size 8.5 852465-500,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Women’s Adidas NMD R2 W shoes Sneakers BY9314 Size 8.5 black pink Boost,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Terrex Choleah Padded CP for Women,
shoes Adidas Yung 1 BD7655 zapatillas legend hiedra yellow purple,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max Goadome ACG Mens Boots Light Chocolate Brown 865031-228,
- Adidas Women's Ultra Boost LTD 4.0 Multi-color bluee White Size 11 (BB6148),
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Originals FLB W Black White Black Lightweight Lifestyle Sneakers BB5323,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Response W BB2987 running shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas BB1795 Women Clima cool Running shoes black white sneakers,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New Nike Free TR Fit 3 Breathe Women training Running shoes sneakers 8.5 9 9.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
BRAND NEW IN BOX WOMEN WM W ULTRA BOOST ULTRABOOST X PARLEY DB0641 CARBON blueE,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals Superstar W White Silver Black Women shoes Sneakers CG5455,
NEW NIKE NSW GAITER BOOT NIKELAB MEN'S SHOES SIZE 12 BLACK orange TRAIL HIKING,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 190 Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running Women's Athletic shoes Sz 9,
- Adidas EQT Racing ADV Primeknit OFF White Womens Adidas Originals White NEW,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Raid (BGS) (GS) Size 6y Black Black Silver OG Vintage Basketball B,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Women's Brand New Air Force 1 HI SE Athletic Fashion Topic Sneakers [860544 301],
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Force 1 - Size 11,
- Adidas Womens Ba9595 Black Fashion Sneaker Size 6 New shoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
New - Sz 7 Nike Women’s Free running shoes,
Adidas Originals Superstar BY2883 Metal Toe Women's Retro Tennis shoes Black,NIKE Womens Nike Air Zoom Hyperace 902367-001 BLACK Volleyball shoes,
shoes ADIDAS women black Inserciones de cuero BB0684,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW WOMENS ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 4.0 TRAINING SHOES - PINK - ALL SIZES,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE RHYTHM LOW LASER WOMEN SHOES SPIN 12689-991 SIZE 8 NEW,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 5.5||EAN:|
Does not apply
Adidas Falcon W Womens Cm8537 Size 6.5,