Nike Air Max ACG Goaterra Men's Men's Men's Boots Triple All Black Sz 6; 6.5 365970-090 RARE 32a0db
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Stella McCartney Womens Ultraboost X,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
New Adidas Pharrell Williams PW Tennis HU Human Race AQ0988 Mixed Sz 4-7 Limited,
WOMENS ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT ADV SZ 8 WHITE GREY FROZEN YELLOW SOFT NEON CQ2255,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Originals Women's Heaven Fashion Sneakers Trainers,.
NEW 1710 Adidas Originals Gazelle Women's Grey Pink Sneakers shoes BY9362 Sz 6,NIKE Romaleos 3 Mens 852933-004,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Falcon Women's Running shoes Trainers Gym B28128 US5 220mmUS11 280mm,
- Bling Adidas FLB_Runner Women's shoes w Swarovski Crystals -Mint Aqua Bedazzled,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Performance Women's Pureboost X ATR Running shoes - Choose SZ color,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Run Lux Clima W [CQ0595] Women Running shoes Off White Grey-Ash Pearl,
Adidas Originals Superstar CG3680 Women's Tennis shoes Sneakers Metallic Copper,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Quesence ( CQ2131 ),
- Nike Womens Air Force 1 High Premium White Red 344080-111 Size 6.5 Retail 129,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS ZX 6000 W (CHALK WHITE ST DEEP LAKE COLLEGIATE RED),
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Triple White Men Running shoes Sneakers 942838-103,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Women's UltraBOOST X CQ0009 Size US 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike W Air Max 97 UL Wolf Grey Marina bluee Style Size 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Boost Icon 2.0 Cleat Men's Baseball,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Force 1 gold and Black sz 5 boys size 7 in women,
Adidas Zx Flux Lace S81319 Sneaker Black 179209,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Wood Wood x Adidas Consortium Ultra Boost Size 7.5 AF5779 WMNS Uncaged Used Rare,
- [S80346] Womens Adidas Terrex Swift R Mid GTX W Hiking Trailing Boot - bluee,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Huarache Run Premium Suede Medium Grey Off White 833145 002 Women's,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Woodside II High 535601 220 Duckboot Boot Men's,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NEW WOMEN WM ADIDAS ORIGINAL NMD_CS2 PK W PRIME KNIT RUNNING BY9312 SIZE 7.5,
- Adidas Tubular Shadow W CQ2460 grey halfshoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas U Patch Run 644 pink Vrai,
NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE MID LIGHT BONE GREY PRESTO HUARACHE WMNS SZ 6-10 AA0519-002,ZAPATILLAS women ADIDAS I-5923 W D97352 SNEAKERS I-5923 W ADIDAS FUCSIA,
Adidas Women's NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Running Sneakers Pink AQ1119 Sz5-9,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas EQT Racing ADV Primeknit W cq2243,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals Women's Ultraboost 4.0 in White Non Dye F36124,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike ACG|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Nike Womens Orive Nm Midnight Navy Fiberglass White Running shoes 6 Women US,