NIKE FREE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY SP DARK OBSIDIAN NAVY blueE blueE blueE SZ 10 [667978-441] e21063
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
1997 adidas EQT EQUIPMENT Canvas SNEAKERS KICKS 90s VINTAGE NIZZA CANNES 90s OG,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
S32230 Adidas Original Women's Classic Tenis ZX Racer shoes Sneakers,
Adidas SolarGlide ST Ladies Running Trainers US 8 REF 1006,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE WMNS Metcon 2 Womens Sz 10 SIZE shoes Stealth White Black Grey 821913 001,.
Adidas Women's TERREX Choleah Padded CW CP Boots Size 5 to 10 us S80749,NEW Womens NIKE Flex Experience RN 5 Prem 844673 004 Black Grey Sneakers shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Zoom Evidence II EP XDR White Black Men Basketball shoes 908978-100,
- Nike Grey Portmore II Lowtop Mens Size 10,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas UltraBOOST X White Black Shock Pink Women Running shoes Sneakers BB6524,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
BC0251 Adidas Women UltraBOOST W Parley bluee bluee spirit carbon footwear white,
WOMEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR DEFIANT WHITE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike WMNS Free RN 2017 880840-100 White Black Platinum Women's Running shoes SZ8,
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Shield Women's Running shoes 849567 300 Size 6,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Brand New in Box Adidas POD-S3.1 Women's Sneakers Size 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE WMNS LEGEND 311958-611 VARSITY RED WHITE DEAD STOCK & YELLOWING SHOES,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Samoa + Womens Style By3528 ICEPNK,ICEPNK,White Womens Size 10,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike huarache women size 8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
ADIDAS NMD R1 primeknit camo glitch grey WOMANS SHOES NEW US 7.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.A1202 Nike Women's Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 Trail Hiking 880564-402 Size 10 NEW,
1997 Original OG Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Size 12, Black True Red, New w Box,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas ULTRABOOST PARLEY AC8205 Legend ink Carbon bluee Women's Running shoes,
- Adidas Samoa + Womens Style By3527 GREONE,GREONE,White Womens Size 9,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas NMD_R1 W Raw Pink Peach Salmon S76006 100% Authentic DS OG Women's 7,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Black bluee Void Mens Casual shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Originals Gazelle Ladies- & Kids Sneakers Casual shoes Trainers New,
- DS NIKE 2006 JORDAN V GRAPE OG RETRO 11 I IV V VI VIII X XI XII XIII XVI XVII,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas UltraBoost 3.0 Womens S82052 Grey White Black Ultra Boost Running NEW,
Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit 2017 Women Glacier bluee Vast Grey Pure Platinum size,NIKE Women's Flex Supreme TR 5 Fade,
NIKE COAST CLASSIC SP MENS ATHLETIC SHOES 434414,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Women's Sneakers Lite Racer W shoes Navy bluee Sneakers Leisure New,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Tubular Doom Sock Pk W Womens BY9335 CBLACK,CBLACK,RAWPIN Womens Size 10,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Women's Air Max running White White-Ghost Green 443817-103 Women's US 6.5,