NIKE NIKE NIKE AIR ZOOM ODYSSSEY WOMEN RUNNING SHOE, WHITE BLACK VOLT, 749339 107, NIB dc88e1
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Prestige II 318972 361 Pink & Green Athletic Sneakers Women's Size 6.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Wmns Nike Flex 2017 RN Pink Sunset Pulse Women Running shoes Sneakers 898476-601,
1901 adidas ORIGINALS Sambapink Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B28156,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Free Run GS Womens Sz 7Y Ghost Green Mint Black White Running 7 831509-301,.
Nike Shox Gravity Olympic Grey Metallic gold AQ8553 009 Men's Size 10.5 New,Adidas I-5923 Womens BB6864 Trace Scarlet White Gum Running shoes Wmns Size 6,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Spring Blade Running Women's shoes,
- BROOKS LAUNCH 2 MULTIcolorD WOMEN'S RUNNING TRAINNING SHOES 100% AUTHENTIC,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Performance Adizero Discus Hammer Track shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS WOMENS CLOUDFOAM ADVANTAGE STRIPE WHITE BLACK SHOES 2018 FREE POST AUST,
Adidas Womens UltraBoost Laceless W Ash Pearl CQ0010,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Originals Dragon Leather shoes Sneakers Trainers Classic White Black,
- Nike Womens Air Huarache Run 634835-033,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike W SF AF1 FIF Casual Womens Air Force 1 shoes Wine AJ1700-600 Size 6.5 8 9,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 33 SHOES SIZE 11.5 pink white fog 831356 603,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
WOMENS NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN DARK GREY-TEAL SHOES SIZE 5 [634835-016],
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Terrex Cc Voyager Sleek Parley Tactile bluee Raw Grey Chalk Wh Womens 6M,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas ZX Flux ADV Smooth W - S79502,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Nmd_r1 Stlt Pk W Womens AC8326 CBLACK,ASHPNK,NOBIND Womens Size 9.5,
Nike Air Max 1 Air Max Day Size 8.5 Women's (Offer),
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Supernova ST Women's Running shoes White Silver Aqua BB3507 Size 7.5,
- Adidas Women's Solar Glide W Running shoes F34988 Size 7 New in the box,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike x Stone Island Sock Dart Mid SI olive 910090 300 - men's 9,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Free Trainer V7 Denver Broncos NFL Training Running shoes New W Box,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE VORTAK Mens Sneakers AA2194-002,
- EUC Adidas WMNS Supernova Glide Boost 7 Running shoes Navy Pink Sz 11 B33605,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas by Stella McCartney Women's Adissage W Slides,
Adidas Performance BA9300 Womens Adilette CF Ultra Stripes C W Athletic Sandal,NIKE JORDAN SUPER.FLY 4 PO CNY Sneakers BLACK DYNAMIC PINK US 10 28.0 cm kn3267,
NIKE SFB 8 FIELD REALTREE MEN'S CAMO BOOTS, 845167 990,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Wmns Gazelle ( B41656 ),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE IMPAX TRAINING SHOES, WOMEN'S SIZE 7,
Adidas NMD R1 Vapour Pink Light Onix size 9 womens,