Adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift R2 R2 R2 GTX Raw Green Carbon Ash Women's Hiking shoes c8a37e
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Air Jordan 1 Retro Low NS AH7232 623 No Swoosh Gym Red Women,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Ambassador XI 11 Lebron James LBJ golden Beige Black Men shoes AO2920-200,
Women Adidas NMD R1 Runner Unity Pink royal purple navy bluee S80205 GS Deadstock,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Men’s Supernova Glide 8 Competition Running shoes 6,.
Adidas Sports Women's Black Grey textile,Adidas Women's Ultraboost PrimeKnit Running shoes Black White bluee Red Sneakers,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nmd R1 W Size 11 S75232 Mineral Red,
- ADIDAS NMD_R2 WOMAN SIZE 9.5 NEW RARE AUTHENTIC COMFORTABLE STYLISH RUNNING,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas CG3524 Womens Pureboost X TR 3.0 LL Cross Trainer- Choose SZ color.,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Womens Ultra Boost Ladies Running shoes Footwear Sports Trainers White,
Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 Women's Athletic shoes 806584 401 Size 5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW NIKE SHOX GRAVITY WOMEN SNEAKERS RED COLOR Sz 7,
- NIKE Air Max Vision SE 918231 007 Black,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas PUREBOOST X ELEMENT Women's Running shoes Ash Pearl BB6088 AUTHENTIC ,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- New In Box Nike Women's Lunarepic Low Flyknit 843765 100 Sneakers SHIP FREE US,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas PW Tennis Hu BY8716 Originals Pharrell Williams Womens Sizes New,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Women's Lunarglide 9 Running shoes-Size 7.5M NWOB,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Free TR 7 Metallic Black Black-Pure Platinum 922844-001 Women's SZ 11,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Nmd _ R2 Primeknit Zapatillas de women shoes Pk CS1 R1 R2 Flujo Zx 750,
OFF-WHITE x Nike Zoom Fly Mercurial Flyknit Black ao2115 001 Virgil Abloh,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Women's Air Zoom Strong White Black Ankle-High Training shoes - 6M,
- NIKE BLAZER AC 347637-400 DRK OBSDN DRK OBSDN-SFT PRL-VR MEN SZ 13 LAST ONE ,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Womens Presto Fly Running shoes Navy bluee Black 910569-402 Size 7 - 9.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Women’s Revolution 3 Size 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Lunarcharge Essential Unequal Size Feet Green Men shoes Sneakers 923619-005,
- 1711 adidas Originals Stan Smith Womens Sneakers Sports shoes (BZ0412) Size 9.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Genuine Adidas Women Trainers Originals HYKE Micropacer A0H-006. Eur 36.5,
Adidas Women's Terrex Swift R2 GORE-TEX Hiking shoes Black Black Ash Green,Women's Nike Air Max Sasha SE Running shoes 916785 600,
Adidas Womens Ultra Boost - Triple White,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW Adidas Ultraboost X All Terrain LTD Women’s Size 11 Ash Pearl orange BY8921,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
MENS Nike MercurialX Victory VI 6 CR7 TF Cool Grey Metallic Hematite 852530 001,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
RAW GREEN CARBON ASH GREEN
TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX W
|Product Line:||TERREX SWIFT R2 GTX W|
Adidas Performance Women's Pureboost Xpose Running shoes 9 M US,