NIKE WOMENS LODEN LIGHT BONE COOL GREY GREY GREY GUM BROWN OFF WHITE 896298 008 SZ 9 a6cba3
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Womens adidas Running Sneakers Springblade Nanaya Fitness shoes - Black,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Huf Air Max 1 Mens 8 Hufquake Black Green Cement Print Deadstock BNIB,
Adidas Falcons Kylie Jenner Black White Classic 90s Thick Sneakers Lace Up 6 NEW,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 TB Running shoes 887009 Black Grey bluee,.
Nike Air One TR 2 Mens Running Trainers 704923 300 Sneakers shoes,Adidas Women's Pure Boost X Black Sneakers Size US 7.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals Rita Ora Women's ZX Flux shoes Size 7 us B72683,
- Nike MEN'S SB Dunk Low TRD QS REVERSE WHEAT SIZE 11.5 BRAND NEW REESE FORBES,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duck Boot '17 Linen Khaki size 10 NIB,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS STAN SMITH CLEAN LEDER SNEAKER S79465 grey SCHUHE 36 2 3,
Adidas Performance Women's Vengeful Boost Running Sneakers Size 7.5 us BB3642,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Performance BB3643 Womens Vengeful w Running shoes- Choose SZ color.,
- Adidas Ultraboost X Parley BY2707 Women's Size US 6.5 10 Brand New in Box ,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS WOMENS CLOUDFOAM ADVANTAGE STRIPE WHITE BLACK SHOES 2018 BEST SELLER,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike 819720-011 Men's Cortez Basic Nylon Black White Casual shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Womens Adidas Supernova St Boost Womens Running shoes - Black,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Zoom Trout 4 Elite ASG Metal Baseball Cleats Mahi White Turbo (917921-107),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Neutral Grey Hyper Crimson AJ1 555088-018,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas black Nmd_r1 Core Black Core black Lush Red,
Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro Wool Rare sz 7,5 - Kiix,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Women's Adibreak Trackpant,
- Adidas black Eqt Support Adv Core black,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas By Stella Mccartney Crazy Train Bounce Trainers Size 7, Multicolour NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Women's CourtVantage Mid shoes Size 5 .5 us S78851,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE Air Zoom Fitness OU Tennessee Womens Sz 11.5 shoes orange White 905897 108,
- Adidas Women's Fashion shoes Stylish Simple Sports shoes BB6590,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
WOMEN'S SHOE RUNNING NIKE SPORT SHOES DOWNSHIFTER 8 art. 908994-005,
Adidas BA8088 Women Duramo 8 Running shoes grey Sneakers,Nike Air Visi Pro 5 Women Basketball shoes White bluee Metallic Silver 7-1 2,
NIKE Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 92 Premium Casual shoes Black, Black, Size 9.0,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.1808 adidas Originals Haven Women's Sneakers Sports shoes BY9574,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit W cq2028,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9|
Does not apply
599474-050 NIKE Air Max Goadome Men's Casual Boots,