NIKE WOMEN LUNAR SWEET VICTORY GREY-LIME SZ 7 [429787 [429787 [429787 005] 2e2ee7
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIB Adidas Originals Superstar Farm Pack Women's Lifestyle shoes Classic Sneaker,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas CW CHOLEAH PADDED CP - Black - Womens,
Chaussure volleyball Adidas Energy Boost Woman B40808,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Originals I-5923 W Iniki Runner Clear Brown White purplec Women shoes B37973,.
Nike Free RN 2017 Running Mens shoes Black Cargo Khaki Green 880839-008,1810 adidas 24 7 Women's Training Running shoes AH2160,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Stella McCartney Pure Boost X TR 3.0 B75899 women's running shoes sneaker,
- Adidas ultra boost size 7,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW WOMENS ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 4.0 TRAINING SHOES - PINK - ALL SIZES,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Presto Fly SE Obsidian Neutral Indigo Sail Men Running shoes 908020-404,
Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Sneakers Size 10 us AC7163 LAST PAIR,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- John geiger AIR FORCE 1 '07 NIKE SHOES SNEAKERS MEN 27.5CM US 9.5 NEW RARE F S,
- Nike Men's Air Max 95 Premium Fashion Sneakers, Men's 9, 538416 011, Pre-Owned,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
VTG Nike Air Force 1 One Super High Top Boots shoes White and bluee Women's 6.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX THEA JACQUARD 654170 500 blueE RUNNING WORKOUT SZ 5-10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Legend React Rust Pink AA1626-602 Women's Size 8 Sample Unreleased,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE SHOX Tuned For Women 312522-101 women's athletic shoe size 8.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
[BY9317] Womens Adidas Originals NMD_R2 W - Grey White Pink Running shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals Adilette Slides U CQ3099 Slippers,
Adidas Ultra Boost shoes AF5144 Women's Running Rare Limited Edition Yezzy Kanye,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NEW adidas Volley Response - Black bluee Running, Cross Training (Women's 9),
- NIKE Epic React Flyknit 150 Women's Running shoes Size 9.5 Grey,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Game of Thrones Lannister Red gold New Women Size 6-10,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Court Royale AC White University Red Men Casual shoes Sneakers BQ4222-100,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Zoom H2O Repel Dynamic Support Sz 12 USA Sport shoes Sneakers,
- Nike Women's Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Wide Width Running shoes, Black White Size 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Ultra Boost X All Terrain Women’s 9.5 Running shoes Carbon BY8925 New,
Adidas UltraBOOST W 9.5 BA7686 Running White FTW Running White,Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Size 14 Volt Solar Red Independence Day B,
Women's black and white Nikes training shoes size 8.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR [CG5463],. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike X Rostarr Lunarglide 8 Black Reflect Silver Grey 878703 001 sz 8 8.5 12,
ADIDAS WOMENS SUPERSTAR BOOT LUXE AQ1250 neighborhood black leather boot,