Adidas Adidas Adidas Cloudfoam Pure [DB0695] Women Casual shoes White Black e64025
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Brand New Nike Air Jordan Hydro 7 VII Slides BLACKED OUT AA2517-010 Men's SZ 13,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
New ADIDAS Women Originals ULTRABOOST shoes (F36122) Brown Shock Red-Act bluee,
Nike 852459-001 Downshifter 7 Black Metallic Anthracite Men's Running shoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW Nike Air Max Command Leather 749760-001 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,.
Nike Women's Air Max Sequent 3 Light Pink Watermelon Red Pink White 908993-601,Nike Kynwood Mens Winter Boots Black Size 8.5 862504-001 New Trail Hiking Boots,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- ADIDAS NMD R1 W BY9648 Raw Pink Trace Legend Ink women size 6-10,
- Adidas Goretex Terrex Swift GTX womens sportshoes sneakers US 7.5 new sale,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- WOMENS ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT ADV SZ 7 SOFT NEONS WHITE GREY FROZEN YELLOW CQ2255,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas NMD_CS1 PK Womens AQ1136 White Clear orange Primeknit shoes Size 8.5,
WMNS Nike SF AF1 Mid Women's Boots, AA3966 005 Size 9.5 NEW,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max Thea SE Metallic Teal bluee Green Womens Running shoes 861674-901,
- ADIDAS Pharrell Williams Women's Adizero Ubersonic 3 Low Top Tennis shoes Sz 9.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women Adidas BY8701 Tubular Doom Running shoes grey white Sneakers,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Womens Nike Lunarcharge Essential Running shoes 923620-002 Multiple Sizes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas NMD R2 W Core White BY2245 Women's SZ 5.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Lite Racer CLN [BB6896] Women Casual shoes Black Grey,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Missy Elliot Respect ME Rare Sneakers Size 7.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Wmns Free 5.0 Fit 5 Womens Cross Training shoes White 704674-100 SIZE 9,
New adidas ultra boost st hit oes hit AC7585,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Wmns Tanjun White Black Women Running Lifestyle shoes Sneakers 812655-100,
- New adidas Originals Arkyn Runner - Women's SIZE 7,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Free RN Running shoes Cannon Green Glow 831509-004 Size 8.5 255mm,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NEW WOMENS ADIDAS NMD_R1 PK SNEAKERS BB2363-SHOES-SIZE 9,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- WMNS Nike Air Zoom Mariah FK Racer (AA0521-007) Women's Size 6,
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR WHITE GLITTER STRIPES S76923 UK SIZE 3, 4, 5, 7, 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS ULTIMAMOTIONBLACK Adidas sneaker Ultimamotion anthracite color for woman,
Women Adidas EQT Support ADV Running shoes grey pink black Sneakers Originals,Nmd R1 W Size 11 S75232 Mineral Red,
Women's Nike Air Max 1 Ultra SW QS SIze 7 (829722 100),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Sneakers Red, Pink and Black,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE Women's Flex Essential Training shoes (8, Black Black Anthracite White),
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||4-18|
NIKE AIR MAX JEWEL RUNNING SHOES BLACK WOMENS 8 NEW 896194-001,