Adidas Ultra Boost shoes S77515 S77515 S77515 Women's Running Rare Limited Edition Yezzy Kanye 32389b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Equipment Support Refined ( CQ2422 ),
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Women’s Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknit Olive Flak White Sz 7 NIB 833860-301,
AUTHENTIC NIKE ACG AIR MAX GOADOME II F L WHEAT TAR 307889-771,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Zoom Strike Black White-Dark Grey Women's 9 AJ0188 001,.
Nike Free TR 6 PRT 833424-006 Athletic Running shoes Black Purple Women Size 6,Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot '17 Mens 916682-701 gold Bone Black Boots Size 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals shoes Superstar Womens Winter Athletic Sneakers White CP9630,
- shoes ADIDAS Woman Sneakers Trendy BIANCO Fabric,PU D96635D,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Kobe Bryant Lakers Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers size 6,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Reebok Women's Crossfit Nano 6.0 Sneakers Size 5 us AR3301,
Adidas adilette new bold white US9,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Womens adidas Superstar Bold Platform White Core Black gold Metallic BA7666,
- Adidas x Rick Owens Women's Trainers Size,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike - LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Running Basketball shoes - Size US 8.5 Womens,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 1807 adidas ORIGINALS GAZELLE Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B41655,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE FREE TR FOCUS FLYKNIT Womens Crossfit Training shoes 844817 002 Black Copper,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 II Black Multi-color Men Running shoes 942842-017,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Women's Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse Premium Sail Pink bluee Sneakers 6.5 579758-100,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals S76724 Womens Superstar Glossy Toe WM- Choose SZ color.,
Nike Air Max Fury Running Women's Mesh orange(908993-601)Various Size,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Womens Advantage Adapt Trainers, Bianco (Footwear White Footwear White...,
- Nike Classic Cortez Nylon Men's shoes Wolf Grey White 807472-010,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Wmns Air Huarache Run Womens Running Fashion Sneakers shoes 634835-109,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 92 Running shoes, Black, Size 12.0,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Womens Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 Running shoes 880566-600 Pink Size 12,
- Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Sea Crystal Womens CG3601 Tactile Green shoes Size 9,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Max 95 Women's Sneakers Casual Running Premium Sport Gym shoes NIB,
Nike Metcon 3 Fade Training shoes Womens Size 9.5 Pink Sunset Glow 902175 800,Womens Size 15 White Red Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 Team Athletic shoes 642069 109,
Adidas Originals Equipment Support ADV Womens Sneakers Fitness shoes All-White,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW Nike Women’s Golkana shoes Winter Boots Fur Lined Size 7.5 New 862513-203,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's Cf Advantage Cl Fitness shoes White (Ftwbla Ftwbla Plamet) .,
Adidas Women's Originals EQT Support ADV grey chalk coral Running CQ2251,