Adidas Originals FLB W Flashback Raw Pink Pink Pink Off White Gum Women Sneakers BY9301 e05545
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Women Adidas CG3972 Energy Boost Running shoes black sneakers,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Zapatillas bajas unisex CQ2528 I-5923 W P18s,
Nike Kyrie Irving 5 V Black Magic Multi-color White AO2918-901 Men & Kids GS,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Women's AF1 Upstep PRM Premium gold White Sneakers 917590-900 Sz 6,.
Adidas Originals Burgundy and White Forest Grove Sneakers,NEW Nike Air Pippen 325001-004 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas adizero adios Running shoes - bluee - Womens,
- Nike Air ZOOM PEGASUS 34 (W) WIDE shoes Sneakers (880561 406) New Women's,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- shoes adidas stan smith con cavallino maculato e glitter gold,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas U-Patch Run 644 True Pink,
YEEZY Powerphase Grey US 6 F 38 womens 7.5 new in box,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE The 10 AIR MAX 97 OG 'Off-White' - AJ4585-100,
- Nike Epic React Flyknit Women Sneakers Plum Dust Black Running shoes AQ0070-500,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Women's Air Max 1 Essential Running shoes Size 7.5 NEW 599820 016 DeepRoyal,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Womens Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 Climaheat Womens Running shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Women's NMD_Racer PK White CQ2033,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR MAX 95 SZ 9.5 varsity royal black italy bluee silver airmax 2010 le,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
VTG 90's NIKE AIR Hiking Boots Leather Women's 9.5 Men's 8 Recycled Rubber Sole,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike AA7402-002 Revolution 4 Black Anthracite Sneakers,
NEW ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 3.0 BLACK DARK GREY WOMEN'S S80682,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- ADIDAS FLB W PK FLASHBACK PRIMEKNIT BY9911 LEGEND INK NAVY PETRO NIGHT WHITE GUM,
- Adidas Originals Women's Arkyn Running shoes Size 5 to 10 us DB1980,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- DS 2015 NIKE FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT ID MULTI-COLOR TEAL 10 PRESTO RIFT OLYMPIC MAX AIR,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Women Dunk Hi Ease shoes Laceless QS 7.5 White 896187-101,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- ADIDAS TUBULAR VIRAL DAMENSCHUHE black white BLACK GR.36-GR.40,5,
- NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V FG ID BLACK-GREEN SZ 11 [845894-997],
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike W AJ1 Rebel XX Air Jordan 1 Off White AO1530-100 Women's Size 9,
Adidas Originals Gazelle Women's Sneakers Bb2755 Suede Trainers bluee Green,Adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith Sock PK W Sneaker,
Adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Womens Black Ash Pink Noble Indigo AC8326,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Pureboost X Clima [BB6089] Women Running shoes White Silver-Grey,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Response W BB2989 black halfshoes,
Adidas EQT Racing Adv W Women’s Size 9.5 White Royal Black Running shoes AC7350,