Nike 2018 Free Run T-Shirt White AH3966 100 Men’s Size Size Size 9.5 No Box Lid d01668
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Foamposite One Denim 314996-404 Men's size 8 US Women's size 9.5 US,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Women's Adidas Adizero Adios running shoes.Multi-color.US 8.5 medium.,
Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Men's Running shoes, Size 9.5, 918264 800,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Womens Free Run Commuter 2017 Yellow Mango Cross Training shoes Multi Size,.
New Adidas Original Womens FALCON WHITE ICE PINK DB2763 US W 5-8 TAKSE AU,Adidas Women's UltraBOOST X CQ0009 Size US 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 7Y 8.5 WOMEN'S Nike AIR MAX RVLTN 90 95 Running casual WALK rainbow PINK blueE,
- Nike SFB Field 2 8 Mens Size 9 Military Boots AO7507 201 Sage Green,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Wmns Gazelle ( AQ0904 ),
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Originals Zx Flux Ladies Sneaker shoes Clean White bluemenmuster Print,
WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS LITE RACER [BB6895],
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- New Adidas Original Womens NMD R1 BEIGE PINK D97232 US W 5 - 8 TAKSE,
- Adidas Originals Womens EQT Support ADV Primeknit Running shoes BZ0008,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women’s Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Pink White bluee 620658 602 Size 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS 1.1 INTELLIGENCE 36.5-39 NEW RARITY running shoe one micropacer zx,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Outdoor Terrex AX2R Mid GTX Hiking Boot - Women's 8.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW Nike Womens Max Dynasty 2 Running shoes White Size 8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sock PK Primeknit Womens Slipon Sneakers shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.WMNS NIKE DOWNSHIFTER 6 (W) size 5,
Adidas Women PureBounce+ Running Sneakers Bounce Knitted SockFit Training shoes,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE Exp-x14 Se Mens Ao3095-003,
- Adidas Originals Women's Ultraboost X Parley Running shoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Zoom Rival D 9 Track & Field Spikes Running shoes Size 5.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Grenade Slippers Nike Sportswear Benassi JDI M 343880-403,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas NMD R2 BOOST PRIMEKNIT GLITCH WHITE GREY WOMENS ULTRA Trainers,
- Nike Women's Tanjun SE 844908-401,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR MAX DYNASTY WOMEN RUNNING SHOES SIZE 7 US,
Nike Women's Air Force 1 '07 PRM Velvet Athletic Snickers shoes Size US 10 Black,Adidas Originals Women's EQT ADV Racing Sneakers in Elastic Knit Fabric,
Adidas Originals Wmns NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Women's New Casual Sneakers AQ1119,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Originals Women's NMD_R1 'STLT' PK in Linen Cream White CQ2030 Free Ship,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Madoru 2 W AQ6529 purple halfshoes,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Free|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 9.5||Brand:|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Model:|
2018 Free Run
Does not apply
NEW Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Low Athletic shoes Women's 820256 004 MSRP 160,