Women's Nike Tennis Classic Classic Classic Casual shoes, White Pink - Size US 10 30a872
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Women's's Questar Drive Competition Running shoes 6.5 UK,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Women's Cloudfoam Ultimate Sneaker Core Black Core Black FTWR White,
Womens size 6 nike lunar epic flyknit,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas EQT Support Adv 91 16 “Olive Cargo-Black-Turbo” Limited All Sizes,.
Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit Size 7 Women,Womens Adidas Supernova Glide Boost 8 Womens Running shoes - Purple,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR JORDAN SKY HIGH CANVAS Men Sneakers Black US 10.5 28.5 cm kn2504,
- Adidas sportivo women grey 44623,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Womens 9.5 DUAL FUSHION TR Hit Mid shoes 852442-800 Mango orange Purple NEW ,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE Women's Flex Essential Training shoes (8, Black Black Anthracite White),
Adidas Originals WMNS EQT Racing ADV women lifestyle CP9677,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW Nike Women's Air Max 1 Premium Athletic shoes size 12 NIB,
- Adidas Originals Superstar Bold W [BY9076] Women Casual shoes White Pink,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's NIKE AF 1 FLYKNIT orange PINK WHITE SUEDE SNEAKERS SZ 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Women's Adidas UltraBoost 4.0 Running Athletic shoes BB6148 Multi-color Size 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
shoes Nike Runallday 898464 100 Man Sneakers Running White Grey Sport Casual,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas CrazyTrain LT W Beige White Women Cross Training shoes Sneakers DA8952,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
1806 Nike JORDAN HYDRO 7 (GS) Men's Slides Slippers AA2517-002,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Raid (BGS) (GS) Size 5.5Y 5.5 Black Black Silver OG Vintage Basketball,
Adidas Unisex Adults’ Gazelle Low-Top Sneakers,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Superstar W CG3780 black halfshoes,
- Adidas Adistar Boost W Women's shoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Goaterra 2.0 Black Black (916816 001),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Alphabounce RC.2 W [CG5597] Women Running shoes Clear orange Chalk Coral,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Solar Glide St Women's Running shoes,
- Adidas Stella McCartney Women's shoes Pure Boost X Tr 3.0 Glow orange Size 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Aerobounce ST W [CG4584] Women Running shoes Aero bluee Chalk bluee,
WOMENS NIKE SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 MID SZ 8.5 ELEMENTAL gold GUM AA3966 700,Adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith Bold Casual Fashion Sneakers CG3776,
Adidas Nmd_r2 W Womens AQ0196 GRETWO,G Womens Size 11,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE WOMEN'S ZOOM ALL OUT FLYKNIT BLK WHT COOL GREY 845361 002 SIZE 6,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas BB3944 Womens Raven W Trail Runner, Clear Brown Neo Iron Met. Matte,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Modified Item:||No|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
Nike Tennis Classic
|Product Line:||Classics, Nike Classics|
NIKE JORDAN DECA FLY Womens 6 (4.5Y) Black White 844371 010 NEW,