Nike Womens AF1 Flyknit Low Black bluee Royal Sz 7 7 7 NIB Warriors 820256-004 5db32b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals EQT Support Sock Primeknit shoes White B37534 Women's Sz 10,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Tubular Shadow W CQ2460 grey halfshoes,
Nike WMNS Classic Cortez Leather SE 902854-700 Metallic gold 45th Anniversary DS,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas BASKET PROFI Q35070 Light Grey mod. Q35070,.
WMN Nike Juvenate Running Athletic Lifestyle shoes Sneakers Green 724979 310,NIKE W WOMEN'S CITY KNIFE 3 FLYKNIT WHITE RACER PINK PLATINUM 896284-100 SZ 9,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Comfort Slide 2 Men's Slide Sandals Black Solid - SIZE 8 US,
- Womens Nike Revolution 3 Wide Dark Grey Athletic Sneakers 819302-001 Size 7.5 W,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Equipment 10 W (BB6925) Running shoes Training Boots Trainers Sneakers,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Women's Supernova W Running shoes,
Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Clean S82508 Ladies Sneaker shoes Black,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ADIDAS WOMENS SOLAR HU GLIDE W WHITE BLACK GREEN CG6776 SZ 10 Pharrell Williams,
- Adidas Originals Sneaker Boost NMD_R2 PK Turnschuhe black,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's Adidas Ultraboost 2.0 Running Sneaker AF5141 Black Grey gradient,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Women's Questar Cc W Running shoes Pink (Carbon 000) 6 UK,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Women's Flex Contact Running shoes Sneakers Black White Size 8.5 NWB,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New adidas Samoa Grey Light bluee White shoes BB8616 Women's 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Crazyflight X Women’s Volleyball shoes Size 12.5 BA9270,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Supernova SequenceWomens Running shoes- Choose SZ color.,
NIKE ROSHE ONE LX SURPRISE PACK, Black Ivory Leather, 881202 001, Size 7.0M,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Women’s Nike Roshe Sneakers 8.5,
- Nike Women's Free Tr 7 Ankle-High Training shoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas PureBoost Go Women's Crystal White Running shoes - Size 6 (B75664),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Dual Fusion Mid Men Brown Sport Boot shoes Size 10.5M Pre Owned NQ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT PK Women bluee Ash Pearl CQ2029 Sz 9.5 Brand New,
- Nike REACT Vapor Street Flyknit Big Swoosh White Grey Running shoes AQ1763-100,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Rare NIKE air force 1 supreme Tokyo promo sample Model Sneaker From JAPAN F S,
CHAUSSURE women ADIDAS SUPER STAR W art. BY9172 seulement 40,NIKE AIR JORDAN SKY HIGH CANVAS Men Sneakers Black US 10.5 28.5 cm kn2504,
Nike SB Koston Hypervulc Mens Trainers 844447 018 Sneakers shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike MEN'S SF AF1 Dusty Peach SIZE 8 BRAND NEW High Top,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Sock Dart Mid SE Mens Slip On Lifestyle shoes NSW Sneakers Pick 1,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7||Product Line:||Nike Air Force 1|
Does not apply
NIB 150 Nike Women's Shox Gravity Casual Sneakers Red Crush Wild Cherry,