Women’s Adidas Adidas Adidas Ultra Boost X Trace Pink Tactile Red White BB3436 Size 11 e7c185
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR REVOLUTION SKY HIGH SHOES WEDGE CANYON GREY TEAL 599410-006 Size 6.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Swift Run Knit Aero Pink White CQ2023 Womens Running Sneaker NEW PK Kids,
Nike Roshe Two 2 Rosherun bluee White Men Running shoes Sneakers 844656-402,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Originals Women's Heaven Fashion Sneakers Trainers,.
Nike Metcon 3 Fade Training shoes Womens Size 9.5 Pink Sunset Glow 902175 800,Adidas UltraBoost Uncaged Womens Trainer Running shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women's Nike Air Relentless 6 Pure Platinum Racer Pink Black running 843882-009,
- Women's bluee Nike shoes Size 6.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS NMD RUNNER R1 PRIMEKNIT SHOCK PINK UK SIZES 4, 4.5, 6.5, BRAND NEW BB2363,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS STAN SMITH NEW BOLD SHOES CLOUD WHITE BLACK,
Nike Epic React Flyknit Navy Diffused bluee Men Running shoes Sneakers AQ0067-402,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE Women's Kaishi Athletic shoes,
- Nike Vapormax Premier Flyknit Black Silver White Men Running shoes AO3241-002,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Downshifter 7 Running Training shoes Mens SZ 10 bluee Black 852459 401,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Tech Challenge II white bluee 643089 184 - men's 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Dunk High, 2012, Jersey gold White Iguana, 317982 704, Sz 9 SWEET RARE,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- DS NIKE 2004 JORDAN II VARSITY RED OG RETRO 9 I III IV V VI VIII X XI XII XIII,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Free 5.0 Tr Fit 4 Fitness Women's shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Men's Tiempo '94 DLX QS 'Metallic Silver' Size 10.5 NEW 779519 001,
Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit Prt Women's Running shoes 704695 004 Size 8,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running shoes Energy bluee Easy Green BA7834 Womens Sz 10.5,
- shoes Adidas Originals SAMBApink SHOES 36-37-38-39-40-41,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NEW adidas X PLR BB1108 Women''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas UltraBOOST X Women's Running shoes Size 6.5 Grey bluee BB6155 Ultra Boost,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIB Adidas Originals Superstar Farm Pack Women's Lifestyle shoes Classic Sneaker,
- NEW NIKE 852405 LEBRON XIV CHASE DOWN Black Ice White Men's Sneakers sz 8.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE Primo Court BR Womens Gamma bluee White Casual Sneakers,
Womens NIKE FREE XT QUICK FIT+ Running Met Silver Trainers 415257 004,NIKE BLAZER MID METALLIC gold PURPLE CASUAL WOMEN'S SZ 9 SHOES AV8437 500,
Adidas Women's I-5923 Running shoes GG8 Cloud White Icey Pink D97348 Size 6.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women BY9664 Adidas Stan Smith Mid Bold Tennis shoes white navy sneakers,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Training shoes Size 10 us CG3529 LAST PAIR,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 11||Product Line:||adidas Boost|
adidas UltraBoost X
1811 adidas ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B41512,