Y-3 Qasa Elle Lace Lace Lace Knit US8.5 UK7 adidas Yohji Yamamoto Red Black f4775e
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's Falcon New Lifestyle shoes Black Last size 10 US B28126,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Vibenna SE Grey Navy White Men Running Casual shoes Sneakers 902807-008,
New Adidas Original Womens EQT BASK ADV BLACK WHITE BD7773 UNISEX SIZE TAKSE,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Ultra Boost W 3.0 Pink Still Breeze Size 6.5. S80686 NMD Yeezy PK,.
Nike Women's Zoom Strike Running shoes,NIB WOMEN'S ADIDAS AC8193 ULTRABOOST LACELESS W RUNNING ATHLETIC SHOE 200,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Dunk Sky Hi Womens Size 7 Wedge Sneakers shoes 543258-003 Orewood Brown,
- NIKE BENASSI SOLARSOFT SLIDE SP Sz 9 METALLIC gold 696116-770,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Women's Classic Cortez Indigo Obsidian Sail Women SZ 9 921667 400,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN NM 875797-700 Desert Ochre gold Men's Sneakers,
Nike Men's Dunk Ultra High-top Fashion Casual Sneakers 845055-201 Size 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Flex 2017 RN Running Mens shoes Gym bluee 898457-403,
- Nike Air Max 97 UL 17 Red Orbit Black Grey Men Running shoes Sneakers 918356-010,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas NMD_R1 x Exclusive office size 8.5 US (7uk) brand new 100% authentic ,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR SWOOPES II 2 WHITE RED BLACK BASKETBALL WOMENS WMNS SZ 7-12 917592-100,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
WOMENS NIKE PRESTO orange BLACK MULTICOLOR RUNNING CASUAL Sz 4Y Sz 5.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- ADIDAS By Stella McCartney Pure Boost X TR 3.0 White Gum Womens trainers,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIke Womens Air Relentless 5 MSL Running Trainers 807099 005 Sneakers shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Womens Ultraboost X White - BB0879 USED SIZE 7,
Nike Roshe Run One Jacquard Womens shoes Royal bluee,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Ultraboost X All Terrain Running shoes Ladies Road Water Repellent Knit,
- Adidas Nmd R2 W CQ2009 white halfshoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Adidas Original Womens Stan Smith Bold S75213 White Black US 5.0 - 8.0 TAKSE,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Huarache Run Mid shoes 807313 301 Black White Yellow,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Gazelles Women's Size 7. Limited edition MINT Never worn and with tags ,
- Adidas Eqt Support Adv W Womens CQ2251 GREONE,GREFIV,CHACOR Womens Size 5.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit New Women's 880846 600 Pink Running shoes Size 8,
Adidas zapatilla de deporte snakers para women blue 95562 ES,NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S RUNNING DURAMO 9 SHOES DUST PINK CLOUD WHITE CLEAR orange,
Adidas Performance BB4766 Womens Aleki X Cross-Trainer shoes- Choose SZ color.,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan Formula 23 GG Youth True Berry Sunset Glow 881470 607 90 KL,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE Women's Wmns Flex Experience RN 7, Elemental pink Arctic Punch, 10.5 US,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8||Colour:||Black|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 7|
Adidas UltraBOOST AQ5935 Shock Purple Women Running Casual Walking shoes 7.5 39,