Adidas by Stella McCartney Women's Adipure Adipure Adipure Sneakers 40e7f4
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Grey Nike Benassi Slippers Just Do It W 343881-614,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Women’s Nike Air Force 1 Hi SE Denim 860544-400 NWOB 100 Size 6,
NIKE SF Af1 Mid Suede Mens Aj9502-600,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.2016 DS Adidas Tubular Defiant W Rita Ora size 7,.
Adidas Women's CrazyFlight X2 - Red - 5.5,Adidas Women's shoes Sneakers Off White Fall Winter 18 19,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 1808 adidas ORIGINALS GAZELLE Women's Sneakers Sports shoes BB5177,
- shoes Adidas Pure Boost X All Terrain Trainer BB1727 Sneakers women Rust,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Women's Solarsoft Moccasin Taupe Mint Floral Aloha Hawaii shoes 622268 003,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Women's SuperNova St Running shoes Size 5 to 10 us BB3506,
Adidas Women's Running Ultra Boost X Sneakers White BB3433 Size 5-11,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Sz 6 WOMEN'S Nike Air Max 1 Running CASUAL White 90 95 97 Black 319986 109,
- Sneakers Adidas raf simons Women - Leather (AQ264),
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIB WOMENS SIZE 7 NIKE AIR MAX THEA SNEAKERS GREY 599409-030,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit String String-Neutral Olive-Black 844929-200,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas VS Jog W AW4775 grey halfshoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Force One 1 Low Top Red White Mens shoes Sz 10.5 315122 661 AF 1,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 90 ID NAVY blueE-WHITE-gold SZ 7.5 [931896-993],
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Performance Women's PowerAlley 4 W Baseball shoes,
ADIDAS Pureboost Xpose Athletic Performance Sneaker shoes Womens 7.5 NEW w o BOX,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR MAX DELUXE MEN'S SNEAKER AJ7831-003,
- Adidas sportivo women blue tessile,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Adidas Women's Terrex Solo Hiking shoes Grey Coral 10,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- (DB3211) WOMEN'S ADIDAS RUNNING ULTRABOOST SHOES WHITE RED NEW,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Jordan Heritage Men's Casual Sports shoes Sneakers 886312-602 Size 12 New,
- Women's I-5923 Iniki Runner W Petnit Gum CQ2529 Adidas Boost Mesh Ftwr White,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Womens Nike Lunar Apparent Pure Platinum Women Running shoes 908998-010 size 10,
Adidas Women's PureBoost X TR Zip Running shoes Size 8 us BB3290 LAST PAIR,NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR 80s SHOES [S76414] WHITE BLACK-WHITE,
WMNS Nike Air Max Axis Casual Running Gym shoes AA2168008 VAST GREY ORACLE PINK 8,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Mens pre-owned nike slides size 13 white black Just Do It,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's Adizero Club w Tennis shoes - Choose SZ color,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
MEN'S NIKE Air Trainer SC II 443575 107 AwESoME,