Adidas Originals Superstar Womens shoes Girls Sneakers CQ2690 CQ2690 CQ2690 e21dc3
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Stan Smith W [CP8915] Women Casual shoes Linen Off White,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Originals EQT Support RF Women's Fitness Gym Workout Trainers Green,
New Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Running shoes bluee White 917523 400 Women’s Sz 6,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Originals New York Unisex Classic Casual Vintage Retro Sneakers Trainers,.
Womens Adidas Falcon Watermelon Grey One Easy Green B28127,Nike Womens Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Pure Platinum Anthracite Running shoes Size 9,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- WMNS Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 TB Royal bluee Running shoes (887009-402) Size 6,
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_R1 STLT PK PINK PRIMEKNIT WOMENS BOOST SNEAKERS CQ2028,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Questar Boost B40172 black halfshoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Wmns Flex Trainer 7 VII Elemental pink Women Cross Training shoes 898479-104,
NIKE SPORTWEAR PRIMO COURT MID MODERN WOMEN SHOES SKY 61673-400 SIZE 8.5 NEW,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Women's Blazer Mid Suede Vintage High-Top Fashion Sneaker,
- NIKE Air Force 1 Utility Mens Ao1531-002,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Womens Tech Super W G95544 6.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Originals Superstar Slipon W Black Black White Classic Lifestyle AC8582,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas 8K B43788 pink halfshoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Vandal High PRM Je Qs Mens Ar8861-001,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
EUC Women's Nike Air Max Motion Pure Platinum And White Size 7 Grey 833662-010,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY PUREBOOST TRAINER SHOES WHITE,
MENS Nike MercurialX Victory VI CR7 DF IC Cool Grey Metallic Hematite 903611 001,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Performance Women's Adizero Attack W Tennis shoes,
- ADIDAS WOMAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME S81338 SUPERSTAR SLIP ON W DEFECT,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Size 10 Women's SB Bruin HI Sneakers Trainers shoes White White 923112-100,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Flex Experience RN 7 VII Run White Black Grey Men Running shoes 908985-100,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 1901 adidas Essentials Asweerun Women's Training Running shoes F36339,
- women ADIDAS STAN SMITH W - s82264 - Crema Bianco Sporco shoes sportive,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE SB STEFAN JANOSKI - BASE GREY WHITE - VENOM GREEN 333824 025 SZ 8.5,
New ADIDAS WOMEN'S ULTRA BOOST UNCAGED 'Mystery Ruby' DA9596 Size 10,WOMENS ADIDAS ORIGINALS CRAZY 8 ADV METALLIC SZ 7 GREY WHITE PINK CQ2846,
New Nike In Season TR 7 Trainers Womens sz 10 Sneakers Triple Black 922929 002,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE Air Huarache Run Print, Sail Menta, AQ0533-100,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
New Womens 9 NIKE Lunar Sculpt Yoga Crossfit Gamma bluee shoes 100 808602-403,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Supreme Nike SB Air Force 2 Teal Size 11 (DS),