Adidas Tubular Viral Viral Viral 2 BY2122 PINK Womens Size 7.5 18c547
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE VORTAK Mens Sneakers AA2194-002,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Deerupt Runner Womens AC8466 Solar Red blueebird Running shoes Size 9.5,
Adidas Performance Women's Crazypower TR W Cross-Trainer shoes - Choose SZ color,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Superstar GS White Glitter Sparkle Iridescent Size Limited Edition,.
New Nike Women's Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Running shoes 863780 401,NIB Adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Women's Size 5.5 Ash Pink 170 Retail,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 1 LTR PRM (GS) Running Trainers 888166 700 Sneakers shoes,
- Nike Air Max Dynasty 2 II Wolf Grey Black Men Running shoes Sneakers 852430-013,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE ZM PEGASUS ALL OUT FLYKNIT OC(GS),848788-700 WOMEN'S RUNNING shoes,NWB.,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Women's Air Tech Challenge 2 SE Stadium Green Volt 857879-301 SZ 6,
Adidas ZX Flux Adv Virtue EM BB4247 grey halfshoes,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- LIMITED EDITIONAdidas ADISTAR SLEEK Running adizero tennis gym shoesWomens 8,
- NIke Genicco Prem Womens Running shoes 807180 005 Black Silver Size 8 NIB,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas NMD R2 Wonder Pink Women's Size 7.5 US Trainers Sneakers,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Zoom Pegasus 33 GS Hyper Turquoise Green Kids Youth Running shoes 834317-300,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's Tubular Shadow Running shoes - Choose SZ color,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Zoom Rival XC W SPIKES CROSS WOMEN 904717 8.5 NO SPIKES NO BOX,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max Thea LOTC QS Black Black-White 847072-001 Women's SZ 8,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Force 1 Size 11.5 Taiwan co.JP Atmos Linen SC Jewel supreme Vintage A,
NIB Nike CK Racer Sneakers shoes Black Sail White 916792-001 Women's Sz 6 - 9.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Samba pink - Triple Black - Women's 4 5 6 7,
- Adidas Women's Energy Cloud Wtc W Running shoes - Choose SZ color,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- WMNS NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT , SIZE 8 , BNWB NO LID .,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Womens Lunarglide 8 OC Olympics Womens Running shoes. Womens Size 10.5.,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 119 NWT Women's Nike Air Max Fury Running shoes AA5740-007 Torch Sequent,
- Womens Nike Air Presto Ultra SI Mushroom Black Pink 917694-200 Running QS Sz 7,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
RARE Adidas superstar 80s clean owhite leather sneakers size fr 37.5 us7,
Womens Roshe One Flyknit Black Purple Hyper orange SZ 10.5 Mens 9 (704927-008),Adidas Originals Falcon - Raw Grey Navy bluee & Pink - Women's 4 5 6 7,
Nike Dunk USA 309324-144 White, Mid Navy Deep Red 2006 Size 9 SB,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Originals Gazelle Trainers Womens Sports Fashion Sneakers shoes Footwear,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals - NMD_CS2 PRIMEKNIT W - SCARPA CASUAL NOMAD - art. BA7213,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5||Gender:||Womens|
Does not apply
NIke Women's Tanjun Black & White,