Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 2017 2017 Run 880844-001 NO BOX TOP Women's SZ 12 = Men's 10.5 da612f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air More Uptempo '96 () Men's shoes - Pinstripe Size 11.5 US,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
VINTAGE 1999 NIKE ACG 990709 BROWN LEATHER HIKING SHOES ANKLE BOOTS MEN'S Sz 8,
Adidas Originals Women's Tubular Dawn W Trace Cargo BZ0628 Size 8.5US,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Falcon Women's Running shoes Trainers Gym CG6247 US5 220mmUS7 240mm,.
NEW NIKE WOMEN TANJUN RUNNING SNEAKER SHOES 812655-203 SMOKEY MAUVE SIZE 7,shoes Sleek W adidas White Women,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals Nmd_R1 Pk Womens Running Trainers Sneakers BB2361,
- Nike Free Run Running shoes Grey Pink Size 6.5Y Women 8,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS WOMENS shoes NMD R1 - Core Black Clear Mint - US Size,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Women Adidas B49557 marathon 10 TR Running shoes black grey white sneakers,
Adidas Clima Cool 1 Womens Trainer Size 3.5 to 6 shoes Black White,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas PureBoost Go J Black Grey Carbon Kid Junior Women Running shoes F34008,
- 160 NIB Women's Size 10 Adidas ARKYN shoes In White Cream,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas BARRICADE BOOST Stella McCartney Tennis LIME WHITE CM7804 WOMEN SIZE 10.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Sneaker Adidas Ultimamotion color anthracite pour femme ADIDAS ULTIMAMOTIONBLA,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
RAREAdidas PRO MODEL SLEEKWomen sz 9honey fafi superstar shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE WOMEN'S DUNK RETRO QS SHOES 6.5 varsity maize navy 854340 700,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Womens Size 5.5 EXP-X14 Terra bluesh White Light Bone Running AO3170 200,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR MAX MOTION RACER WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES, 100.,
Adidas Superstar Womens Sneakers White,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE HYPERVENOM 3 PRO DF FG ALL BLACK SZ 11.5 [AJ3802-001],
- Adidas Terrex Swift R GTX W Gore-Tex Black Yellow Women Outdoors shoes AQ3983,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Olive Flak Cargo Khaki orange Men shoes AO1023-301,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Women's Adidas NMD R1 Sneaker-AC8326,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential Turnschuhe Sneaker,
- Adidas Ultra boost Icey bluee Womens Running Trainers Size S82055 rare,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Originals Rita Ora Women's ZX Flux shoes Size 6 us B72683,
NEW Adidas Originals’ Pink Stan Smith Comfort Suede Sneakers Size 8 9,2015 Adidas ULTRA BOOST J 3 4 SOLAR 1.0 YELLOW BLACK WHITE PRIMEKNIT,
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski L Mens Sneaker Black Anthracite 616490 006 Size 12,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.New Adidas Original Womens Superstar BW3S Slip On BY9138 PINK US W 5 - 8 TAKSE,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals Women's EQT Support Adv Running shoes,
WMNS NIKE FREE 5.0 TR FIT 5.0 (8),