2016 ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 2.0 WHITE CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR GREY US 7.5 ltd AF5142 consortium triple cfc562
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Falcon FTWR WHITE GREY THREE Women's Trainers All Sizes Limited Stock,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas B76048 Alpha Bounce Beyond Running shoes white Sneakers,
NEW Sz 8 Nike Air Max Fury Women's Running Light Grey Purple AA5740-004,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.5Y 6.5 WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX ASHIN MODERN AO2129-100 WHITE PINK RUNNING CASUAL,.
Sneakers Adidas stan smith péro women - Pelle (PAMSH01),Nike Womens Shox TL Turbo NZ - 308728 041 - Silver Lt. bluee - Womens Size 10,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR MAX TORCH 4 WOMEN SHOES 343851 009 CHOOSE YOUR SIZE,
- Adidas Pureboost dpr Womens running shoes size 7.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike AIR HUARACHE RUN PREMIUM Running shoes Python 683818 302 New,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Zoom KD 9 EP Basketball shoes insole with tiny defect 844382-611,
Nike Womens Size 9 Flex Trainer 8 PRM 924340 200 Smokey Mauve Diffused Taupe,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- New Nike Womens Free TR Flyknit Athletic shoes Blk White Wolf Grey 718785-001 ,
- Nike Airmax Dynasty Racer bluee Wolf Grey Fierce Purple Athletic Women's Sneaker,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Divox 1.9S Women's Field Hockey Turf shoes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Mens Tanjun Running Sneaker Black Anthracite Black 10.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Ultra Boost W Womens x GOT Game of Thrones House Lannnister Red EE3710,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS FALCON SHOES ASH PEARL OFF WHITE,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Originals Falcon W Raw Pink Dark bluee Limited shoes Gym New D96700 Sz 9,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Womens Air Vapor Advantage Tennis shoes, Size 7.5,
Nike Air Zoom Strong Training shoes White Black VeIcro 843975-100 110 Womens 8,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- DS 2016 NIKE AIR MAX 90 PINNACLE LIGHT BONE M 7.5 WMN 9 ATMOS PATTA SUPREME 1,
- Women's Nike Free Run Commuter 2017 Running shoes [880842 010] Size 9.5US,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max 97 BW Metallic Classic Men Running shoes Sneakers Trainers Pick 1,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Womens Classic Cortez SE Black Metallic gold Pack 902856-014 Sizes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Running shoes adidas Energy Boost W CG3973,
- Women's Nike Huarache Run (GS) 654275 005 Size USA 5.5y,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Max 95 Essential shoes Sportive men Trooper Summit Bianco,
Adidas ZX Flux W B35310 black halfshoes,Women Adidas B75990 Duramo nine Running shoes black grey Sneakers,
Nike 704010 Womens Air Force 1 High Top FW QS Basketball shoes Sneakers,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.ADIDAS ORIGINAL ZX FLUX WOMEN'S RUNNING TRAINING SHOES 100% AUTHENTIC,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN SZ WMNS 6 (634835-014),
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running Shoes||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7.5|
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||39||Color:|
Nike Womens Black White Air Zoom Strong Training shoes Size 8 Medium (B, M),