Adidas Originals Tubular Viral W Pre-owned Black Women shoes shoes shoes Sneaker S75915 bfb269
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE MAGISTA OPUS II FG SOCCER CLEATS.. SIZE 12.. MSRP 230.. FAST SHIPPING ,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Originals Wmns Arkyn Primeknit Boost Women New shoes Talk Linen B96509,
NIKELAB AIR MAX THEA PINNACLE (839611 400) SZ WMNS 9.5 RETAIL 150.00,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Air Jordan 1 Retro Ultra High 844700-002 Basketball shoes Trainers,.
NIKE HUARACHE RUN (GS) WOLF GREY-HYPER PINK SZ 7Y [654280-006]BEAUTIFUL,Adidas BB1795 Women Clima cool Running shoes black white sneakers,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- bluesh Pink Adidas Mi Superstar Size 7,
- Adidas Wmns Stan Smith New Bold ( B28152 ),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS STAN SMITH 24K VINTAGE WHITE & MATTE gold US9.5 DS,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE CORTEZ - WOMENS - LEATHER - BLACK & gold - SIZE 7.5,
Adidas Originals Women's Stan Smith CF Sneakers Size 9.5 us BY2974 LAST PAIR,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Originals Falcon Suede Casual Core Black Core Black Light Pink B28126 BLK,
- NEW IN HAND ADIDAS NMD R1 PK PRIMEKNIT PINK GLITCH CAMO Brand New UK6.5 US8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE Air Max 90 Pinnacle QS GS Running Trainers Ah8287 Sneakers shoes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Boost NMD R1 STLT Primeknit White Womens Training shoes Sz 10 NEW CQ2030,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Women's adidas NMD R1 Casual shoes Light Granite Light Granite B37647 GRA,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike AIR Huarache City Low Running shoes AH6804 007,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro XIII Hyper Royal White Black 2018 Men PE 414571-117,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.DS NIKE 2002 AIR WOVEN HTM BOOTS 011 BLACK 12 HUARACHE JORDAN FUTURE MAX 90 1 98,
1901 adidas ALPHABOUNCE TRAINER Women's Training Running shoes BB7242,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Womens AW17 Energy Boost Running shoes Footwear Sports Trainers Pink,
- Adidas Neptune Bounce Womens Running Sneakers Gym Cross Fitness shoes White,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas AH2136 Womens Adizero Ubersonic 3 Tennis shoes- Choose SZ color.,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 1808 adidas ARKYN PRIMEKNIT Women's Training Running shoes B96508,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Foamposite One PRM Olympic Obsidian White 575420-400 Women's Size 7,
- Adidas UltraBoost X Running shoes Raw Grey Carbon White BB3434 Womens 7.5- 11,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas sportivo women black color tessile,
Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka SE 857874 400 Obsidian - NEW - Size 9,Adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit W Unity bluee Navy Glitch BB3685 Women's SZ 10,
ADIDAS CHAUSSURE TUBULAR VIRAL - CLONIX - 6 1 2 (4056565667277),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Men's Air Max 97 Nylon Running shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Women B43724 Adidas Solyx Running shoes black sneakers,
Adidas Women's Terrex Swift R Gtx Hiking shoes, Black bluee, 8.5 US Women,