Nike Nike Nike Epic React Flyknit Women Sneakers Plum Dust Black Running shoes AQ0070-500 057d23
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Huarache City Women's Training Running shoes AH6787 005 Size 11W 9.5M,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas S82794_7 Adidas Superstar Up 2Strap Womens shoes Legend FTW White,
Adidas Originals Womens Superstar 80s Primeknit shoes Size 9 us S75427 LAST PAIR,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Flashback Primeknit W by2793,.
White Adidas Originals Gazelle shoes in CQ2179,Nike Air Max 1 ‘Escape’ QS Atmos Men sz 9.5 - New & Unworn ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Women's Alphabounce Cr Running shoes - Choose SZ color,
- NIKE WMNS LUNARFLY+3 PR WOMENS RUNNING STYLE 487751,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Womens NIKE AIR MAX MOTION LW bluee Textile Trainers 833662 441 RRP .99,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Lebron 8 V 2 Low grey 456849 002 - men's US9 (pre-owned),
(BB6149) WOMEN'S ADIDAS RUNNING ULTRABOOST SHOES CORE BLACK NEW,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Mens LF1 Duckboot '17 Boots 916682-701,
- New Nike Jordan Future Boots 10 Blk Red,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Wmns Nike Air Max Jewell Womens Running shoes Lifestyle Sneakers Pick 1,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Women's Air Max 180 Running( White White Solar Red ) Limited Edition,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 Women's Wmns Primeknit Purple B34051,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Originals Women's NMD_R1 STLT PK shoes Size 5 to 10 us CQ2031,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas NMD_R1 PK Primeknit Pink Women's Running shoes BB2361,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR MAX 2014 Womens Black Reflect-Anthracite-Dark Grey Running shoes Sz 11 M,
Adidas VS SWITCH 2 K D97417 bluee Women's shoes Sneakers Sports,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 9.5 New Womens Adidas NMD XR1 shoes Running Training Casual Tan Black primeknit,
- Nike Womens Roshe Two Flyknit String Ntrl Olive Black Sz 6.5 NIB 844929-200,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Womens Size 10 Adidas Parley ULTRABOOSTS ,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- ADIDAS WOMENS CLOUDFOAM PURE SNEAKER NAVY PURPLE SHOES 2019 BEST SELLER,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New Nike Air Max Ivo Women's Running Training shoes Platinum White 580519 014,
- Air force 1 womens Size 7.5 5.5 Youth,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
KITH X NIKE LEBRON JAMES XV (15)PERFORMANCE TRIPLE BLACK .. Men 7.5 or Women 9,
Adidas Womens NMD_R1 PK Primeknit Schock Pink Size 8 (BB2364),Nike Air Zoom Mariah FK Racer PRM Platinum 917658 001 WMNS 12 = Mens 10.5 NO TOP,
NIKE W BLAZER LOW LX SZ WMNS 8 -NO BOX LID- AA2017 604 RETAIL 95.00,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Originals Women's EQT Support ADV PK W - Choose SZ color,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas NMD R1 Stlt Primeknit Womens CQ2029 Steel Pearl Running shoes Size 6,
Adidas Y-3 Yohji Run Boost Yohji Yamamoto Black With White Stripes Sizr 6.5,