Nike Mens LF1 LF1 LF1 Duckboot Low Casual shoes, AA1125 001, Mismatched-Mens 9.5 10, New 4ddee9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
AUTHENTIC NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 12 130690-410,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas AlphaBounce 1 W b39430,
Adidas Originals Tubular Doom Sock Womens Lifestyle shoes Fashion Sneaker Pick 1,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas NMD_CS1 Primeknit W b37657,.
New Adidas Original Womens FALCON BLACK CARBON F35270 US W 5 - 8 TAKSE,ADIDAS ORIGINALS ZX FLUX ADV VIRTUE PRIMEKNIT WOMENS Sz 9 BB4265 EQT NMD SHOES,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals Zx Flux W-Women's Trainers shoes Leather purple B35320 Trainers,
- Adidas Tubular Shadow W Womens CG4515 DUSPEA,DUSPEA,CBLACK Womens Size 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Originals NMD R1 Mineral Red Midnight Navy Purple S75232 Women us 5-9.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS SWIFT RUN WOMEN's CASUAL ORIGINAL TRACE PURPLE BRAND NEW IN BOX SIZE 7,
Adidas Originals Women's FLB shoes Size 5 to 10 us BY9306,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 4Y 6 WOMEN'S Nike Air Force 1 LOW AF1 CASUAL CLASIC shoes Black Leather,
- NIB-Womens-Nike-Air-VaporMax-FlyKnit 2-Multi color 942843-015 US 6.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Sports Women's Black Pink,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas ZX 700 K B25616 red halfshoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Women's Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Sneaker shoes Women's Yellow All Seasons 96062 IE,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Womens nike cortez size 8.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New In Box Women's Nike HyperDrunk 2016 TB 844391-442 Basketball shoes SHIP FREE,
Nike Womens Pre Montreal Racer Vintage Running shoes bluee Green Size 7,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Womens Tubular shoes S75619Grey Sz 9.5 W,
- Adidas Superstar Donne shoes women Retro Sneaker Classici Casual Sneakers,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE Lebron Soldier XII SFG Mens Ao4054-102 Size 9.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas NMD_R2 PK Womens BY9953 St Major Green Primeknit Running shoes Size 11,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG I AJ1 A Star Is Born Men shoes Sneaker 555088-015,
- NEW adidas Originals Hamburg W BY9674 Women''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers BIANCO Tessuto B37534,
women ADIDAS PUR BOOST W Q4 - m21406 - black doux pink Trainers,Nike 620659-404 Flyknit Air Max Multi color Pink Black Running shoes Size 11,
NIB NIKE AIR MAX GOADOME MENS BQ3459-300 Sz 9 SEQUOIA- GUM BROWN- BLACK,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Women's White Low-Top Lace-Up Sneakers Athletic Rubber shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Flex 2017 RN Pink Sunset Pulse Womens Running shoes Sneakers 898476-601 New,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Fashion Sneakers|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Left-9.5 / Right-10|
Nike Little Runner Print Suede Womens Running shoes 616706 001 Black Pink NIB,